Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Looking forward to the next instalment of Slaine : A Simple Killing illustrated by Simon Davis.

I knew the story hasn't ended where it was last left.

Any news about that one?

hippynumber1

Simon is currently working on it!

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Timothy

Quote from: IronGraham on 23 November, 2014, 06:29:45 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Judge-Dredd-America-John-Wagner/dp/1781083703/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416767094&sr=1-3&keywords=2000AD

What known about this?

Well it's got the same page count as the current edition of America so I assume it's a straight reprint. Possibly with a flashy new cover and introduction at best.

Ancient Otter

The Grievous Journey Of Ichabod Azrael is being released as a U.S. miniseries a la Brass Sun, so maybe a hardback collection for it at the end of 2015?

Molch-R

Quote from: Timothyjacobs on 23 November, 2014, 08:33:55 PM
Quote from: IronGraham on 23 November, 2014, 06:29:45 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Judge-Dredd-America-John-Wagner/dp/1781083703/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416767094&sr=1-3&keywords=2000AD

What known about this?

Well it's got the same page count as the current edition of America so I assume it's a straight reprint. Possibly with a flashy new cover and introduction at best.

That's Amazon.co.uk erroneously listing the American edition of 'America', which is part of our summer 2015 schedule.

IndigoPrime

Adding to that, a good way for Squaxx to filter US books is via pricing: they mostly end in odd numbers, due to currency conversion. By contrast, British books usually end in a 9 or 0.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 28 August, 2014, 11:41:45 AM
Now up for pre-order at Amazon UK:

Strontium Dog: Dogs of War: Life and Death of Johnny Alpha 2 - 144 pages, 15th January 2015.

Blurb:
Late 22nd century. After the Atomic Wars, many survivors were warped by the Strontium 90 fallout. These 'mutants' became a victimised underclass, and the only job open to them was bounty hunting. One such Search/Destroy agent, or STRONTIUM DOG, is Johnny Alpha, who was thought killed. But he has been resurrected and is now leading mutantkind in a revolution against the Norms...  Written by Strontium Dog co-creator John Wagner (A History of Violence) with art by his co-creator Carlos Ezquerra (Judge Dredd) Johnny Alpha's explosive return from beyond concludes in this action-packed finale.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Apestrife

While sharing the script to Sensitive Klegg, Rob Williams revealed that he and Flint are working on a sequal to Judge Dredd: Titan!

http://www.robwilliamscomics.co.uk/archives/986

ZenArcade

Now a sequel to Titan sounds just my thing. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

I, Cosh

Personally, I can't wait for twelve weeks of Bill Savage giving out hand shandies in an abandoned public toilet.
We never really die.

Link Prime

Quote from: Dash Decent on 29 November, 2014, 10:59:08 AM

That is a great cover by Mark Harrison.
Y'know- the renowned artist of Strontium Dogs & Durham Red, frequent collaborator of Ho-Gan.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 December, 2014, 10:33:37 PM
Now a sequel to Titan sounds just my thing. Z

If it's not called JUDGE DREDD: URANUS I'll be sorely disappointed.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Hawkmumbler

I, Cosh

At last, The Harlem Heroes get the floppy treatment in Meg 357.
We never really die.