Main Menu

wierdness ?

Started by PeterWolf, 14 June, 2007, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

At the ate you're posting you'll probally hit your 1000th post today in less than 2 months. If I was to count them how many would be about this message board and how many would be about you. For christ sake join in talk about anything you want but I really couldn't care less for the posts about you or your indigo life.

skurvy

I really don't understand why everyone is getting so heated about Peterwolf and his mental postings (my opinion). I know what I'm going to get when I see a topic posted by Peter and it's my choice whether I read it or not. If he pisses people off then the simple solutipon is to ignore his posts.

And Peter, when I first started here I remember posting a few off-topic threads because I found it such a welcoming place so I can see why you do what you do and you must be doing something right as all your threads get loads of replies. You're a total nut though.

Quirkafleeg

Matt Timson

Oh shut up and get a life, Gary- or a job at the very least, you work-shy waster.  Some of us have to pay taxes for the privilidge of keeping you in wotsits and daytime TV.
Pffft...

Bolt-01

HaHaHa, sorry.

Can everyone just stand back a touch and see that it is all getting ridiculous.

Bolt-01

Peter Wolf

E v e r y o n e  j u s t    Listen :

Total nut speaks  [  and that did make me laugh]

No  more wierdness here from me ever again  here .  

Thats a promise

I dont break them.

Everyone   j u s t        r    e     l   a  x    .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Quirkafleeg

No really Mat, you've won. Resorting to personal insults and out-right lies for comic effect... how can I beat that?

Matt Timson

I'm sure Arthur will show you the way soon enough.  Now piss off.
Pffft...

Peter Wolf

F***  me     i wish ihad known about this before.       What a twat i am  !        Peter.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death