2000 AD > General

Prog drought!

<< < (2/68) > >>

Pyroxian:
My copy of 2203 turned up on Saturday, but it's the first prog that has for a while. I did have chat with my postie earlier in the week and he apologised that my 'magazine' had been turning up late (I didn't bring up the subject, he did), but apparently it's across the board with all post that he's been regularly delivering.

dossa1uk:
I thought I’d just check the forum and see if it wasn’t just me, and...it wasn’t just me!

Same here - 2201 and 2202 haven’t been received at all, and 2203 didn’t turn up on Saturday either. Very odd to be late AT ALL and have never had two (maybe three) progs go missing. It also tied in with my subscription renewing per OP.

I contacted customer services who first asked me to wait ten working days (for 2201) and then was told 2201 and 2202 would be re-sent, which I’ve yet to receive.

I’m relieved, in a way, as a bigger problem tends to get sorted quicker but I do wish they would just own up if there’s been a problem.

Leigh S:
Well I am still 3 progs adrift, or at least I would be if I ahdnt picked them up from the Newsagents. I've asked for my Sub to be pushed on 2 weeks instead, in the hope that might fix the problem next year... however no response yet to my suggestion - any luck yourself Dossa?

M.I.K.:
I'm still waiting for a response as well, with no sign of the two progs I'm missing. Newsagents not an option for me.

dossa1uk:

--- Quote from: Leigh S on 13 October, 2020, 04:24:32 PM ---Well I am still 3 progs adrift, or at least I would be if I ahdnt picked them up from the Newsagents. I've asked for my Sub to be pushed on 2 weeks instead, in the hope that might fix the problem next year... however no response yet to my suggestion - any luck yourself Dossa?

--- End quote ---

Hmm.  Kinda. Received 2021 and 2022, but these were replacements sent by customer services. So, still haven’t had a sniff of three progs in three successive weeks. Clearly not a postal problem, but some kind of picking error, I suppose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version