2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Colony Earth vs Numbercruncher - Round 1 Heat 39

(1/5) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Week… eerrrr is anyone keeping count anymore? (well yes I am its 5) and you know what if I said Week 4 was a step up in quality, well I’d suggest this week is even better. See what you reckon...

Well we’ve had a Tax Consultant, why not an Accountant - makes sense to me. Add to that an early 2000ad invasion of Earth by… well Goblin type things as I recall. Cool robots, naff aliens, does Colony Earth off much else?

Which most rattles your thrill-receptors:

Colony Earth - more info

Vs.

Numbercruncher - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 28th November and the winner gets a place in Round 2 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik:
Numbercruncher

Magnetica:
Colony Earth is at the same level as Death Planet and Angel.

So Numbercruncher it is.

Tjm86:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 November, 2021, 06:11:28 AM ---... does Colony Earth off much else?

--- End quote ---

You mean to say that Watson's art is so easily dismissible?  :-(

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Tjm86 on 25 November, 2021, 08:00:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 November, 2021, 06:11:28 AM ---... does Colony Earth off much else?

--- End quote ---

You mean to say that Watson's art is so easily dismissible?  :-(

--- End quote ---

And also that should say 'offer', not off... me and my bloody typos! Anyway yeah that's a fair point, though while Jim Watson's art is great to look at I felt it looked a little of a time against the other art in the Prog at the time. Put yeah the art is quite something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version