2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Go-Machine vs Mercy Heights Rd 1 Heat 87

(1/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:
We’ve DONE IT - the final week of Round 1 - well done. You’ve earnt a break after all this work … so to respect that there’s one less vote this week. Just the 7 - I know I’m as generous as Tharg. If things are going to plan I might keep momentum up and BLAST straight into Round 2… enjoy the break!

LAST TIE OF ROUND 1 - phew - it's been a blast and interesting to note (well interesting to me) that we get both of 2000ad’s medical dramas in this final week. Which will be the final thrill voted through to Round 2. Don’t forget if you’ve not seen a thrill it's ‘cos it either got a bye, or didn’t get drawn in Round 1. The missing thrills will join all the winners from this round in Round 2 coming very soon! For now though...

Which most rattles your thrill-receptors:

Go-Machine - more info]

Vs.

Mercy Heights - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 16th January and the winner gets a place in Round 2 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Huey2:
Go Machine

broodblik:
Mercy Heights

abelardsnazz:
I haven't read Go Machine so Mercy Heights.

Magnetica:
Mercy Heights but not because I have much love for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version