2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - The Dead vs. Lobster Random Round 3 Heat 12

(1/6) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Well if Week 1 broke you into what Round 3 could be like Week 2 will show you its extremes with possibly the tie of the Round coming in (though there is one later that possibly tops even this). Eyes will be blinding, hair will be torn out before this week is over…

The Dead took down Dragon Tales in Round 1 but then followed that up with what is possibly the surprise of the Tournament so far when it took out modern favourite Zombo. That sort of form must be leaving Lobster Random feeling nervous, especially since it didn’t have its own way again low level opponent Time Flies in Round 2. I would have called this only one way, form suggests I could well be backing the wrong horse… well if that horse has diminishing numbers of crustacean claws and a fetish for mechanical love.

The Dead - more info

Vs

Lobster Random - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 20th May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

Huey2:
The Dead.

broodblik:
Lobster Random

abelardsnazz:
Lobster Random was a lot of fun but against Milligan and Belardinelli's phantasmagorical feast there's only one way my vote can go.

The Dead.

rogue69:
Lobster Random

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version