2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Leviathan vs. Tyranny Rex Round 3 Heat 13

(1/4) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Well if Week 1 broke you into what Round 3 could be like Week 2 will show you its extremes with possibly the tie of the Round coming in (though there is one later that possibly tops even this). Eyes will be blinding, hair will be torn out before this week is over…

This one is Tough, both are favourites of mine, but we’ll have to get used to that and the other tie today…. Well… that’s a level up again… Tyranny Rex had to take down the The Visible Man to get this far. Leviathan has already had a very tough tussle to get to this round having been drawn against Grey Area in Round 2. Neither of these deserves to go out in the Round, however one must…

Leviathan - more info

Vs

Tyranny Rex - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 21st May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik:
Leviathan

moly:
Leviathan

AlexF:
Not SO hard, this one. Tyranny Rex was ever a great character in search of a suitable story. The first two are fun, the one with the nuns and the god machine was pretty great, the rest not so much.
Leviathan on the other hand was great all around, even including those one-off 'tales of the Leviathan'.

So, following the trend, Leviathan.

abelardsnazz:
Deus ex Machina is another great Smith/Marshall collaboration, and there are some great ideas across the rest of the stories, so I'm going to be contrary and vote for Tyranny Rex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version