2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Button Man vs. Zenith Round 3 Heat 14

(1/10) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Well if Week 1 broke you into what Round 3 could be like Week 2 will show you its extremes with possibly the tie of the Round coming in (though there is one later that possibly tops even this). Eyes will be blinding, hair will be torn out before this week is over…

I mean we wouldn’t have expected this sort of tie until the Quarters maybe. Two astonishing thrills, both of which could have gone a long, long way in the tourney. But one will fall here. Zenith already has form in tough match-ups having taken down Harry 20 on the High Rock in Round 2. Button Man had a much easier time taking out that other hitman (well Button man is kinda a hitman… kinda) in Grey Suit. If this isn’t the tie of the Round it's damned close and one of the toughest calls that will have to be made… maybe…

Button Man - more info

Vs

Zenith - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 21st May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik:
Wow this is a real difficult one but I will go for Button Man

moly:
Zenith

Trooper McFad:
Button Man

Huey2:
Button Man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page