Main Menu

Signed Nick Percival Judge Death A3 print for cancer research UK

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 30 March, 2021, 03:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

Two A3 prints donated to the cause by our very own Colin YNWA. Judge Death signed by Nick Percival, and another print of Dredd's Lawgiver. Both in great condition and mailed flat.

A 100% for cancer research UK charity auction on ebay. I'm sure you all know the drill by now.
Cheers
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000AD-Judge-Death-Print-Signed-By-Nick-Percival-Charity-Auction/233948053210

repoman

zombemybabynow

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

wedgeski

Anyone want to take a rando guess at how much these will go for?

Colin YNWA

I'm hoping it tops £40 - though that feels ambitious - as I won a lovely - and it really is lovely -  Dan Cornwell JD 'sketch' that I reckon would be worth at least £40 and this is meant to fill the gap from me taking that and not putting it back up for sale!

... it really as lovely so I decided to keep it rather than throw whatever I won back into the pot as i said to myself I would!

As it is the £27 its got too does feel like a good price - though you never know with these things how much the charity bit will inflat the price?

zombemybabynow

I've put Max bid £100

therefore if someone can bid it up please

J

zombemybabynow

zombemybabynow

zombemybabynow

zombemybabynow

Colin YNWA

That is super cool Zombemybabynow - its gone for so much more than I'd have thought and hoped and I do hope you like it - its a super lovely print.

As ever Eamonn is a prince amongst men.

zombemybabynow

love Nick's art but far too scary for me !

want it to go to the under-bidder

zombemybabynow

Colin YNWA

wedgeski

That lucky second-place bidder was me! Very cool, zombemybabynow.