Main Menu

Prog 1471- Sheer Heart Attack

Started by petesbeats, 16 January, 2006, 06:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

I saw the buble gum cover poking out of the WHSmith rack.On further inspection I saw the guy had a very dangerous looking pizza slicer.

The stories; In Rothwellvision!

Dredd. I like the artist. His artworks fragging -tastic.Almost too perfect. Photo work going on perhaps?The surgeon reminds me of MattXBianco for some reason.

Carnival. A braindead meateaters story that Im chewing over. Carnage-ville is possibley the outcome. Thats what I like.

Cabs. Cool rockstar worship and junkie-chic ghosthunting still plays all the bells. Complimented by Doms outstanding chisel tipped genius.

Ten-Seconders. The haunting of Earth. Great, fastidious comic storytelling with incredible penning by its artist.

Stronty. Hehehe.  He. Top team-up of charactors whatever their excuses for being together are.Pleasant countryboy humour.

input and output;

Letters.Safe to say there is going to be a haul of praise for prog 2006 flooding in.

Tharg.Hes got a greeting,intake of criticism,dealing with it and information on the coming seasons down to a fine art.

Actually, for future referals look no further than the 2000adReview site, where theres a a few un-opened gifts hanging around to tell of the new year of thrills.

Jared Katooie

Ooh! Ooh! I love these guessing games! Can I have a go, Amstor?

-- What is Ravne? It appears he may be some kind of artificial human, as his "history" seems to begin in that tube in Prague back in the 17th century.

I think he could be a golem. Why he isn't like the other ones we've seen is a bit weird though.  

-- What does Kostabi really want the Cabs crew for? Are they really "lightning conductors"?

Kostabi has some sinister plan in mind and he probably plans to manipulate Caballlistics inc. into unwittingly helping him by obtaining some artifact or (as is more likely) killing lots of people (or demons) that threaten his plans.

-- Who/what is Kostabi? Fallen angel? Elder god (going back to the "Nyartholep" graffiti)?

Kostabi might to be posessed by the angel guy from the last episode which "could" explain why they look the same.

-- Is Jennifer really still alive, or is the demon just animating a corpse?

The demon says she's keeping Jenny alive by staying in her body, but as to whether she's telling the truth...

-- What the hell is Ravne doing with Slater?

Slater was in a Jar that looked a lot like the one Ravne was created in. So maybe this is an imposter Slater? If he was under Ravne's control he could use him to get close to Kostabi.

-- What is Magister planning?

Maybe Magister is interested in nailing Ravne using Jenny's help. This might explain why Jenny is best friends with him now.

Wasn't there a homonuculus floating around somewhere too? Am I just imagining that's significant?

Endjinn

Slater was in a Jar that looked a lot like the one Ravne was created in. So maybe this is an imposter Slater? If he was under Ravne's control he could use him to get close to Kostabi.

And in Weird War Tales, creating doppelgangers of prominent Allied Leaders was something Superkommandant Thule were already up to.