Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Sorry to hear Sharky...I lost a close friend in 2019 too, not an easy thing.

paddykafka

So...the Creature is still in the House.

Despite the Landlord speaking, in person, to the worthless man upstairs, informing him that his fuckwit, abusive excuse for a female - my words, not his - was no longer welcome in the building...yet she still remains...

During the week, when it was obvious that she wasn't going anywhere, I drew up a letter and petition, which was signed by myself and six of the other seven residents in this building, alerting the Landlord to the fact that she was still present, and so that he could be in no doubt as to our, collectively unanimous desire, that she be removed from the flat and house at the earliest opportunity. And within that letter we also outlined our concerns as to the possible risk of infection by Covid19 that her offspring presented, given that we have no idea where they have been, who they have been associating with during the times that they have not been around, and the fact that they could, entirely unknowingly, and through no fault of their own, be already be carrying the virus and possibly, and unwittingly, transmitting it onto surfaces like, for example, the stainless steel door-handle, key-locking mechanism, and letterbox of the front-door itself.

(And for those of you not aware of this, the virus itself, according to scientific sources like the New England Journal of Medicine, could survive on surfaces like plastic and stainless steel for up to three days. And the authors specifically noted that Covid 19 can remain "viable and infectious" on surfaces for days.)

I mentioned this to the landlord when I spoke to him on the phone,let him know know of that document and the signed letters existence and offered to forward them to him when he arrived, but he said that it was okay and he would deal with the matter himself. He had also been contacted by phone and text by each and every once of us as tenants as to this woman's continued presence in the house.

So yesterday, at all of our urging, the Landlord once again called over and, having met with some of us prior to the event, said that he would speak to her partner, AKA, the asshole responsible for foisting her upon us all in the first place.

I was not privy to the conversation that took place, but the chap who lives across from me - and directly below the two muppets concerned - said that he could catch snatches of what was being said. Believe it or not, her lying bastard of a boyfriend actually claimed that she had only been in the house for a couple of days during the week. When, in fact, not only has her poxy bicycle been parked in the hall since last Saturday evening, but each and every one of us tenants have heard, not only the fiend herself coming in and out of the property every day since at various times, but also her teenage sprogs shouting up at the window: "Ma! Ma!" each and every day as well, so as to be admitted into the house by her.

And on Tuesday just gone, from the afternoon until late evening, she and her partner were joined in his flat upstairs by a succession of their friends - and her own kids - for a grand little session which lasted until 12.30 AM.

And, as I'm writing these words, she yet remains, polluting the very air itself with her vile, worthless, evil presence and that Godawful, horrible, fucking, dragged-from-the-gutter voice of hers. At this point, I just honestly do not know what to do anymore. It is obvious that her partner has no intention of complying with the Landlord's now twice repeated demand for her to leave and never return. I can see no further point in speaking to the Landlord anymore, for fear of coming across as some insane, bothersome crank. I told the bloke across from me that he could take up the matter from here as I simply cannot be bothered anymore.

I am now at a stage of absolute and utter despair and I really do not give a fuck at this stage. I ca feel all human empathy being drained from me by the day, to the extent that I now actually and earnestly hope, that the both of them infect the fuck out of each other with the virus and expire horribly as a result. (And at the rate they are going that is an increasingly likely possibility. I have already heard him on several occasions hacking and coughing away like a sea-lion as he comes in and out of the building.)

But do you know what sickens me the most out of all of this?

That awful, worthless excuse for a man has the sheer effrontery and nerve, to drape a Tri-Colour Irish Flag from his window - which leads onto the front street - as some perverse act and symbol of Patriotism. 

Damn that vile, selfish, hypocritical scumbag! Damn him to Hell!

As far as I am concerned, he and his is execrable partner are Traitors of the worst kind and should be treated as such.

von Boom

Fuck, paddy, that is incredibly shitty news. There is no reason for anyone to have to live under such circumstances. I'm sure all of us have had vile neighbours at some point or other, but your situation doesn't bear thinking about. I hate these twats for you.

You have my most heartfelt wishes that these miscreants are shown the turf at the earliest opportunity and that your life is never blighted by their likes ever again.

TordelBack

Fuck's sake, Paddy. You have my heartfelt sympathy, what a shitshow. If you don't want yet more useless bystander advice, skip the next bit, but know I feel terrible for you.

I understsnd the huge risk, but all I can think to suggest is that you all demand the landlord contact the Gardaí, rather rhan exposing yourselves to likely reprisals by doing it, and have them all charged under the temporary powers - this is not her primary residence, every visit is a non-essential journey, and a failure to abide by social distancing guidelines, which your landlord is abetting, same as anyone running a shebeen.

I can't see how the cops wouldn't respond to a landlord reporting this, especially when the same emergency means he can't evict his tenant.

Tjm86

Sorry Paddy, I can only echo previous expressions of sympathy.  I know that it is about as much use as a Trump Presidency but you have ours nonetheless.  If it's any consolation though, I don't think there is anyone in these parts who thinks you are being unreasonable.

I wonder though if it is worth those of you suggesting in light of the impact that this 'family's activity is having on the wellbeing of other residents that perhaps the landlord might want to consider discounting your rent for the duration of their stay?  This might galvanise him to more proactive and rigorous action with regards to their present?  Might also be worth recording evidence of their movements for the next time you have to call him in.  It will be much harder for him / them to make 'inaccurate' claims then.

paddykafka

Hi lads and many thanks for your support. It does mean a lot.

I've texted the Landlord and advised him to have her removed from this house by the police under the current health legislation. I've also advised him to have a barring order brought against her and her kids coming anywhere next or near this house in full. It is the only way, as far as I can see, that we can ensure against her noxious presence polluting our lives anymore.

Apart from her partner, one of the other guys upstairs - and the only one who was not approached with regard to our letter of complaint - is a friend of hers, and I would not put it beyond either that dreadful woman or her boyfriend to use this as a loophole to get around that barring order. I've suggested to the Landlord that if the cops do physically remove her from here, that they get her full name and spelling of it. His solicitor will probably need technical details like that to be certain that the order can be fully enforced.

I've also let the Landlord know that I can email him a copy of the letter that myself and the other tenants signed in relation to our well-justified complaint against her. It may be of use to his solicitor as proof of her anti-social activity, our collective complaint about said behaviour, and as evidence that the Landlord is acting on all our expressed concerns. I have told him that I am now leaving the matter entirely in his hands.

We are all at our wits end at this point, as there is no telling when this creature might go off on another of her alcohol fuelled rages, and once again disrupt our sleep at any time of the evening or small hours of the morning. She is just so volatile and unpredictable, and the stress of that uncertainty itself is having a terrible effect upon us all. Quite apart from her and her kids continued presence here - and the potential health hazard they present - this uncertainty in, and of itself, is more than any of us can reasonably bare.

I will never, ever forgive her or her partner for the torment they are putting us all through.

This whole Lockdown lark is hard enough to deal with as it is, without feeling like one has been locked into a cage with a feral animal prowling within it.

Rately

Paddy, hope this gets resolved with the least amount of stress possible. Awful that such people exist, and have such little thought or care for others.

paddykafka

So as I write, it is now 00.54AM and there is still music blaring out from the windows above me. At first I thought that it was emanating from the the flat of the individuals who have caused so much disharmony in this house to begin with (and of whom I have already written about recently in other threads). But no. This time, the source of the noise - was bad modern pop music relayed through an opened window above me -and from the flat directly above mine, as in: the home of the the guy who has the singular misfortune to live beside the two selfish idiots about whom I have previously written.

As to the motives behind this uncharacteristic display, I have no idea. Perhaps - like many of us here - he has simply had enough and wanted to vent his frustration at what has been going on. Perhaps he was getting in some sort of retributive strike against them? (He did tell me that he had spoken in person to the Landlord and, to use his own words - when tapping against the wooden surface of the door - "It was like taking to that.")

The Creature herself yet remains under this roof: her sickening, evil presence confirmed once again tonight by her pregnant teenage daughter's now, all too familiar bleating of "Ma?! Ma?!" - while accompanied by her boyfriend - at approximately 11pm, up towards the window of the flat, within which resides the idiot who continues to host her in this house, despite the clearly expressed wishes of the overwhelming majority of the other tenants in the building that he does not do so.

Her daughter and boyfriend departed this building to get the last bus home to whatever cesspit it is that they are currently residing in. But in the meantime, the Creature remains under this roof. There is no doubt, whatsoever, in my mind, that it is only a matter of time before she once again goes on another of her mad, drunken rampages and yet again disturbs the peace and quiet that we, the actual PAYING TENANTS in this house have a right and expectation to.

At this point in time, I am clinging to the small hope that she and her deluded partner - whom, by his own admission, she has already twice physically assaulted in the past - and I personally heard her going apeshit on him and saw the cuts and bruises she inflicted upon him - infect the hell out of each other and, in doing so, free the world of her noxious presence. She is an utterly toxic individual who poisons and sickens everything and everyone around her, leaving nothing but misery, madness and mayhem in her wake.

Would the world in general be any the worse off for her absence? I would have to say "No."

Would the lives of the people in this house - upon whom she is inflicting great harm and upset - be improved by her non-existence? I would have to say: "Absolutely, yes!"

And I defy anyone to give me a single, solitary good reason as to why I should think otherwise.

Cyberleader2000

just one thing after another has gone wrong today whilst trying to renew my bortheres blue bage which ive given up on till tomorow when I can give a shit again.

yeaterday after waiting 3 days my download of GTA V from epick games finished downloading yay. then I try a PC controller and a Xbox360 controller my computer can see them GTA on the other hand dosnet. I tried to play with a keybord for about 3 hours I spent more time crashed than I did driving thanks to my dispraxia so I need to work out how to get the game to see the dam controolwe if I ever hope to play this game.

so I like to lission to japnises music I can honestley say I only understand about 2% of the lyricks if I dont look up a translachion but hey good beat and it lifts my mood. any way getting off point some times I find tracks on youtube and try to find them after 5 days of looking I find the track and bonous its on amazon japan I have a account on there down side its MP3 only. now I'm a dinosaw in some ways I hate downlods much perfer phickil media and will get it when I can in this case I cant but the track in 200yen thats according to google £1.52 im ok with this I do the annoying process of going through the menues in japnises and then right at the bloody end it tells me I cant buy it as I dont live in japan why what compleat and uter blooking reason would they have to not sell me a download song.

sorry for ranting.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dandontdare

Rant away dude, it's what the thread's for!

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 20 May, 2020, 10:49:37 PMphickil media

That one's impressive even by your standards CL!

Bolt-01

Good luck with the blue badge gubbins - the national portal I found pretty straightforward when I was helping sort Nano-Bolt out for her last update, but the local authority! Sheesh, they are shocking round here. Fingers crossed you get sorted.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 May, 2020, 11:31:48 AM
Good luck with the blue badge gubbins - the national portal I found pretty straightforward when I was helping sort Nano-Bolt out for her last update, but the local authority! Sheesh, they are shocking round here. Fingers crossed you get sorted.

ok I just have to find a DLA award letter and of corses I can find last years but not this years ugh
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Bolt-01

CL - been there, done that. I took to scanning each years letter and keeping it with an appropriate file name for this sort of thing.

You'll find it. It is just the next problem to overcome.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 May, 2020, 03:07:47 PM
CL - been there, done that. I took to scanning each years letter and keeping it with an appropriate file name for this sort of thing.

You'll find it. It is just the next problem to overcome.

I give up anyone know which DWP number I have to call to request a new copy of the letter?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

paddykafka

Well now.

I have just spent the last hour and a half sitting at a bus-stop, up the road from the kip that I have the misfortune to be currently domiciled in. Just to get some goddamn peace and a break away from the noise and aggravation that seems to be a constant in my life, these days.

Those of you have followed my previous adventures into Hell, will be no doubt familiar with the ONGOING story I have related in regard to the alcoholic scumbag in the flat upstairs, and his decision, two months ago - has it really been that long ago? Oh, my, how time flies by when one is not enjoying oneself! - to install his psychotic, equally alcoholic, scumbag girlfriend into the flat with him and all the not so merry hell that, between them, they have inflicted upon the rest of the denizens of this kip that I currently have the misfortune to reside in.

But hey, it gets so much not better!

Beside me - in one SMALL ROOM WITH JUST A BATHROOM AND NOTHING ELSE
- is a married couple with a two-and-a-half-year-old toddler.

Surprise! Surprise!

At the age he is now - this little boy is at that stage where being cooped up in one small room with two adults - and according to the landlord, sleeping on the same mattress as them! - clearly aint cutting it anymore and is obviously starting to affect him. This is manifesting - in the last five weeks - in increased tantrums and screaming bouts when he is present in the house. These can be heard not only from his parent's flat/room, but rather more loudly in the stairs below and in the hallway directly outside my own flat when he is around there. (Which is most of the time, at this stage. As soon as the little darling steps foot inside the front door, I am subjected to his traditional greeting of "WAAAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAAHHHH!" which will generally last until his parents have managed to usher him into their own, humble, little one-roomed abode. And even then - as my eardrums can testify to - there is no guarantee that he will stop.)

Just to clarify, his parents have been here now for THREE YEARS - in ONE ROOM! - and in a house and environment that is most clearly NOT suited for a child of that age, who has energy to burn and lungs to go with it. And it should be noted that at the time that they moved into this house, they basically pulled a fast one, by not informing him that she was pregnant and only waiting until she had started to show before letting him know. Being a decent chap that the Landlord was, he obviously could not turf them out into homelessness - and nor at the time - things being what they were with regard to housing back then - would I have wanted him to, either.

(And at this point, I think it is worth pointing out that my own particular mental health issues and symptoms involve, amongst other things, severe Noise Sensitivity and Intolerance. So things like house alarms, people screaming and roaring, and yes, children bawling, roaring and crying at the top of their voice are like actual physical pain for me. Secondly, there is little in the way of adequate insulation in the house within which the flat I am renting is currently situated. Which means that sound carries easily from one flat to another.)

But this is now THREE YEARS later. Am I being unreasonable to expect that, after that length of time, his parents should by now not have found somewhere more suitable for a child of his age to be brought up in? I am almost 56 years of age. Am I honestly asking too much at this stage just for a bit of peace and quiet?

(I deliberately avoided having anything to do with Council Housing, as it would have involved being dropped into kips with feral kids in them. And I know from talking to single, middle-aged blokes in a similar position just what an unpleasant experience that can be: there is an immediate assumption that you are gay, and that in and of itself makes you a target for horrible, homophobic excuse that never ceases, until - quite literally, in the case of one chap whom I personally knew - you end up dying of a Heart Attack and are not discovered until two days afterwards. I think that it is reasonable to assume that having your windows regularly smashed in, your door being banged upon at all hours, and having the word "QUEER" scrawled upon your wall, time after time, probably wouldn't do much good for either your physical or mental health in the long run?)

I just do not know what to do anymore.

On top of all this, the Creature herself still remains in this house - despite the landlord's assurance that the matter is being dealt with. And just last Friday, her daughter -who is cut from the same mouldy, psychotic rag as her mother - showed up with a bunch of her noisy teenage friends to the house as well. And of course they were granted instant admission also. (And in the meantime, the Creature and her boyfriend have not let up with regard to their previously cited, anti-social behaviour - loud music played at all hours etc.)

I have rang and texted the landlord. He had previously assured me that both issues were being addressed but nothing has changed and I have heard nothing back from him. In desperation - which will tell you how bad things are! - I have emailed the city council, in the hope that they might be able to source or provide me with alternative accommodation. A week and a half later and I have yet to receive even a word back from them.

Quite frankly, I would rather be fucking dead than spend another minute in this dysfunctional kip. And at the rate things are going, that is becoming an evermore attractive possibility.