Main Menu

Zarjaz MotherFunLickers!

Started by J3D1, 12 May, 2010, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J3D1

Just a quick hello from a closet Dredd fan brought out by those crazy cats @ ThreeA!
I frequent the ThreeA board and have picked up a few pages of original art from the likes of fatboydale (Finn cover mmmmmm) and anyone else on ebay I can get my grubby mitts on!

Grew up reading 2000AD in the late 80's and 90's. Kinda lost my way in the 2000's but the love has returned and my wallet deflates justly!

After the Tharg ThreeA release and my lust for more Original Art, I find myself here!

Paul.

CrazyFoxMachine

Welcome dude - Which Finn cover have ye got - ?

Dandontdare

Welcome - this is a fun and friendly place (mostly).

You seem to be the oppsoite of many boarders who gave up during the 90's but got lured back when things imnproved in th 00s. The prog's never been better, the forum's never been busier, you've picked a good time!

Richmond Clements

Paul faplad Finch

It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

J3D1

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 12 May, 2010, 01:32:32 PM
Welcome dude - Which Finn cover have ye got - ?

Is there a Original Art Photo Thread or should I just post here what I have?
Thanks for the kind welcomes guys!

ming

Hey Paul - good to see you here!  There's a 3A thread in the 'Announcements' section and I've been keeping that fed with any news or hints that Ash drops.

If there's not a thread for random original art pages, there should be.  In the meantime, post 'em if you got 'em - here will do for now (could also post a link to the 3A thread).

Wake does a great job for people's 2000AD art collections via the link below; might be worth getting your 8 gazillion pages up there soonest ;)

http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/

J3D1

Quote from: ming on 12 May, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
Hey Paul - good to see you here!  There's a 3A thread in the 'Announcements' section and I've been keeping that fed with any news or hints that Ash drops.

If there's not a thread for random original art pages, there should be.  In the meantime, post 'em if you got 'em - here will do for now (could also post a link to the 3A thread).

Wake does a great job for people's 2000AD art collections via the link below; might be worth getting your 8 gazillion pages up there soonest ;)

http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/

Now theres a familiar face!
Yeah I have checked that website out before bud.
Will get some pics sorted out.

Colin YNWA

Welcome and have fun on board.

LARF

Yo dude.

What's 'Mother Fun' and how do you lick it? It's just my Wife is a mother and I'd be interested to know where her 'fun' is and how to lick it... :-)

An original art picture post thread is a fine idea.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

J3D1

Heres a few of the pages I have so far:

CrazyFoxMachine

That's some nice stuff there - early Langleytacular :D

vzzbux

Wow that's some collection.

Welcome to the board.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

G'day, you have made me extremely jealous, hope you'r happy.