Main Menu

Biowire

Started by Art, 02 December, 2002, 06:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Those I mentioned it to will be pleased to, though now I have to limp around in sandals to accommodate the bandage.

I was under a general aesthetic for the procedure, but The doctor described the offending nail as "being like barbed wire" when he cut it out. Later he described the fragments of nail as "like fishhooks".

...which makes me think that somehow the biowire that rogue keeps running into would be all the more disgusting if it was made from toenail material.

2000AD Online

Wils

Glad it went ok. I've had quite a few toenails of doom myself, but never had to have an op. When I had my first one, my GP sorted it out and as I remembered what he did and have caught them soon enough, they've never really been a problem since. I won't post-up what it entails though, as some people might be reading this while eating lunch. ;)

Quirkafleeg

As a fellow 'large parts of a toe-nail hacked off' you will, no matter how hard you try, at some point before it has healed properly, stub your toe. And it will hurt. A lot.

Bolt-01

I have had the unfortunate need to have had BOTH big toenails removed, DOWN TO THE NAIL BED!

They will not grow back they told me (15 years ago) and they haven't yet.

You have my deepest sympathies, I bet it hurts like a good'un.

Dave6795.

Bolt-01

Have you seen the new Ecard shortcut on the front page!

Absolutely brill. I have just sent a DR & Quinch card to myself at work to make sure it works prop.

Congrats to Robin on another Job well done.

The advent calendar is top as well! (Kano!!)

Queen Firey-Bou

errr.. i lost a big toenail during a Zodiac Mindwarp gig many years ago if that counts? ah happy days , everyone who went came back injured. marvelous.

Slippery PD

OLD GOTH ALERT!!!!!!

yer "glad someone is olderthan I" slippo

Queen Firey-Bou

wait a minute there sunshine, i have not ,never been & nor was i ever a goth, i am a child of the light. just because i once held court with the past ones doth not make me one !. harumpf.

petemaskreplica

Ah, the true sign of a goth. They never admit to it.

I was never a goth, by the way...

Devons Daddy

whats a goth?
anyway.
 do you realise that in all these years dredd has never had time off for ingrowing toe nails. now considering those tight boots. they must be awful. just one more example of dredds grit.
nothing stops that guy.
i hope i have not just spoiled the new dredd mega epic by suggesting this.you have to be so careful you know.  
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!