Main Menu

*** Prog 2000 ***

Started by Dash Decent, 08 September, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Here's a similar effort I helped create during my student days-nothing as artistic though!

Bloody students (shakes fist)!

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

user2000

Ah, the old big Miller cans - whatever happened to those beauties!?  Obv nobody gives XXXX for them anymore....

I'll get my coat...

Jacqusie

Quote from: Geoff on 23 September, 2016, 03:35:42 PM
Excited about Prog 2000 being delivered tomorrow - fingers crossed -

The Saturday prog delivery has been a bit hit & miss recently... Surely they have got the distribution right for this of all weeks ... haven't they?

:-X

Mattofthespurs

I await the postie with bated breath.
Hopefully he'll turn up within the next hour as I shall soon be leaving for the sunny climes of Middlesbrough.
COYS!

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Rio De Fideldo on 23 September, 2016, 04:25:33 PM
SM love the table.  Are they photocopies of covers etc that you've cut out or are they, gulp, original progs?

Colour photocopies!! There's no way I'm going to decimate my prog collection for a coffee table!! Even if I do have three or four copies of a lot of progs! :D

Thanks for the comments folks - it was my partner's idea. She's an amazing wannabe interior designer, and she has already transformed my living room into a tasteful shrine to all things 2000AD. She's not a fan, but had read a few progs, and enjoyed the recent Dredd/Maybe episodes.

Mattofthespurs

The Prog has landed!  :D

I got the Chris Burnham cover.

Not going to have time to read it. I will wait until tomorrow but it is out there people!

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 24 September, 2016, 08:52:01 AM
Quote from: Rio De Fideldo on 23 September, 2016, 04:25:33 PM
SM love the table.  Are they photocopies of covers etc that you've cut out or are they, gulp, original progs?

Colour photocopies!! There's no way I'm going to decimate my prog collection for a coffee table!! Even if I do have three or four copies of a lot of progs! :D

Thanks for the comments folks - it was my partner's idea. She's an amazing wannabe interior designer, and she has already transformed my living room into a tasteful shrine to all things 2000AD. She's not a fan, but had read a few progs, and enjoyed the recent Dredd/Maybe episodes.

Be interested to know how you chose which covers to use. Interesting selection.

Mattofthespurs

Just had a quick flick through.
WOW!
Can't wait until tomorrow morning.
It truly is a thing of beauty.

Mattofthespurs

Am I right in thinking that the 3rd cover is only available from comic book stores?

Gotta get em all!

Colin YNWA

I think you can order it from the online store too?

user2000

No Saturday prog for me AGAIN - I think it's been about 5 or 6 weeks since I last had the "usual" service.

And there is a local post holiday here on Monday just to compound my disappointment...   :'(

Bah!

jannerboyuk

I KNEW it wouldnt turn up today :( i want me bleedin prog!

blixab

I've also got the Chris Burnham cover. Like Matt, just saw it whilst heading out the door. Can't wait till I get back later!

Darren Stephens

So, mine just arrived. Not read it yet, as this is to be savoured, but the artwork thoughout is stunning. ( I must say, though, even with all these legends present....Mark Sexton. You sir, are amazing!)  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

moly

Whets the bloody post women argh