Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

That was a post in the Brit-Cit Judges group on Facebook.  I have fully credited you, including a link to this thread:

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,34200.3930.html

Goaty

WoW! What an awesome shirt! That is great! Where you find that? Feelings so proud of my work! even it fan art!

Steve Green

And if the question is 'Do John and Carlos get any royalties from unlicensed stuff from the movie' then the answer is 'no'.

shaolin_monkey

I have another question.  'Do John and Carlos get any royalties from licensed stuff from the movie?'

shaolin_monkey

I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I genuinely want to know.  Because I think they should!

COMMANDO FORCES

Ask John at LFCC and report Goaty to him for his shonky goods.

Steve Green

I don't know for sure on specific movie merch, but Keith says that they do when talking about official licensed around 51 mins in.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/ecbt2000ad/ECBT2000AD-Pye_Parr_Keith_Richardson.mp3

Goaty

Dredd will at Cineworld Sheffield on July 1st at 19:00.

They are supporting the make a Dredd sequel, tickets only £6.00 plus great extras from WorldofSuperheroes.com on the night.

Hawkmumbler

Bum. Only in Sheffield? Apparently so.

Angry Vince

I am happy to report that after getting married, having two kids and a mortgage, I have finally got the tv I always wanted - a freakin' large 3D tv with a freakin' awesome home theatre.

So no prizes for guessing what was the first 3D bluray I bought.

Yep, that's right: Tintin.

The kids love it.

So much so that the promise of it means that they'll leave me alone for 95 minutes so I can watch Dredd the way it was meant to be. Life is good.
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

ZenArcade

So we're all piling round to Vinces gaff lads ans lassies!
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Angry Vince

I'll put the kettle on...

shaolin_monkey

Is Tintin any good in 3D then?  may get that...

I can't wait until my kids are old enough to watch Dredd with me.  I'm thinking 15 years old would be a reasonable age (I watched far worse films when I was much younger than that), which means I have 4 years before I can watch it with my eldest.

Angry Vince

Tintin is alright for the kids, looks pretty good in 3D - way better than I was expecting. Can be pretty funny at times in ways that tend to go over the kids heads.

My kids are just coming to the age when we can watch Star Wars together, a few more years and it'll be Lord of the Rings and then several more and it'll be Dredd. They already know the character pretty well from the comics and artifacts around the house.

My five year old like playing Dredd vs Death (and Rogue Trooper) on the PC too. Can't fault him too much there.

Goaty

Olivia Thirlby Talks Potential Dredd Sequel at Tribeca Film Festival

http://tribecafilm.com/stories/olivia-thirlby-dredd-2