Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

2 hours till the lucky drokkers see the film  :'(  :thumbsup:

Stan

Stupid PDT. Hopefully they enjoy it and there's a good word-of-mouth result though.

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

COMMANDO FORCES

They just tweeted a picture of the queue and there was a bloke wearing a Mortis t-shirt near the front.

Danbo

Nice,theres a twit pic of two judges one psi up on he front page too
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

COMMANDO FORCES

They must all be enjoying themselves now!

Beaky Smoochies

Where and when should we expect the first tentative reviews to filter out, then?
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

PreacherCain

Over the next few hours, I would imagine.

Dredd's film FB page is posting some pics. Here's one one of Urban and Thrilby introducing the film!

http://instagram.com/p/M-CbgDPtFY/

Goaty

Olivia looks nice!

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

COMMANDO FORCES

I expect the tweets to be starting soon  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

There seems to be a bit of a thing gone wrong with the queue. People have said that there was only 50-60 seats for the fans out of 250. The rest went to press, so we'll have to wait and see what has happened.
One lass flew in from Oz and waited 4 hours only to be told she ain't going in  :lol:

PreacherCain

Random tweets when I did a search..

@colliderfrosty:
DREDD was a super hard R and a lot better than I thought it would be. Again....super hard R. 3D was also great.

@firstshowing:
Dredd 3D - Uh yea, that was awesome. Badass, loved it. Yes, the helmet never comes off. Liked it more than The Raid, a lot more, honestly.

@JHoffman6:
On a pop fascist level DREDD makes STARSHIP TROOPERS look like BATTLESHIP POTEMKIN #SDCC

@alllyourfriends
#Dredd was amazing

@TexasTechWrekem
#Dredd was a mix between Crank and The Raid which means it was awesome! Expect my review tomorrow on @MovieBuzzers

@TorturedXGenius
2 outta 3 of my favorite bloggers i follow liked #DREDD a lot....this is good.

@JHoffman6
Props to Lena Heady: her few center stage moments are tremendous. Great villain. #Dredd #SDCC

Goaty

Just hope Blackmorro finally go in?

PreacherCain

@alllyourfriends
Dredd was honestly the best movie I've seen this year.

@Ethan_Anderton
DREDD is brutal, bloody and a bad ass blast of old school action. I was skeptical and ended up being highly entertained.

@filthysize
Just saw DREDD. It's all right. Wafer thin story, but violent as all fuck with a great attitude to it. Less scifi, more cop. #SDCC

@Bilal_Mian
Was Dredd really that good? The buzz is making me go WTF

And finally a word from Empire magazine...

@empiremagazine
Dredd Goodd. Longer reaction to come soon, followed by the full Empire review. We're that drokking efficient.

So it went well then?  :o :P