Main Menu

Santa's Bulging Sack

Started by Marbles, 11 December, 2002, 05:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbles

I was wondering what was on fellow boarder's xmas pressie list ?

Being a sad wargamer (comics are not my only vice) I've asked for some rather fine 'Sassanid Persian' heavy cavalry miniature soldiers to boost my flagging army.
Also the 'Bhundu Boys' Shed Session CD. I was thinking of asking for the new John Peel 'Fabric' compilation CD as well.

And of course, the 'Black Hole' ABC Warriors GN to replace my 'Bo2K's' version which has seen better days...

What's in everyone elses's sack ?
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Queen Firey-Bou

peace on earth & goodwill to squaxx.

Appart from that Its an RAC renewal, & I buy my own pressies....sob. so far kinky boots & I'm hopeing for some lovely lovely art work to treat myself with.

In a different multiverse i'd be covetting, um.....a calendar with fireman hunks on? dunno

the evernon-materialistic Boudicca.

Slippery PD

My wife will hopefully get me one of the following:
1.  Broadband internet connection
2.  A skimboard to complete my board sports collection

I this seems  to much.  I bought her a holiday home in florida (well kinda) and shell prolly try and persuade me to get me a tatoo to match hers (ouch!! -I have been teling her no for years.)

Yer Slippo  

JamieB

A George Foreman LEAN MEAN GRILLING MACHINE, which I may or may not christen "Mek-Quake".

*J*

Tu-plang

Yep looks like those Grillers are advertised all over the world.

Red Dwarf I DVD
One of the ABC Warriors books

Dounreay

Can you keep us posted on the tatoo thing Slippo?

If a holiday home isn't a big enough bargaining chip to buy out the tatoo idea... just remember a tatoo isn't just for Christmas.

And for me, one, some or all of the following.

A bit of peace and quiet.
A walk in the woods.
A fine venison steak.
A good malt whisky, port, crackers and cheese.
And, if as lucky as last year, sledging!  

Mangamax

4 disc Lord Of The Rings DVD. If not, i'll be miffed..
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Bolt-01

To the Colonel: Mrs 6795 and myself are getting our eldest his first Warhammer this christmas. Having never played myself, will I look thick? I know the answer is probably yes, but is it a goodidea to go on one of the 'starter' days?

I want (but probably wont get) Top ten vol 2. Foo fighters, Supergrass, Queens of the stone-age and a copy of the first doves CD. I will probably get loads of shite I dont want.

Dave6795  

Slippery PD

Dounraey Ill keep ya informaed if ya want....  Its not that interesting honest.

Dave- Have recently bought the Foo Fighters and QOTSA albums both are excellent.  Also for some very strange reason I like the Datsuns album too which I heartily recomend as long as you dont want serious thought provoking stuff....

yer "nice" slippo

seeneester

Well it's obvious what I want really...THE WORLD! MMMWwahhhaha ha!

seeneester

Oh and I wouldn't mind some Lego as well.

Devons Daddy

hoping for one of the following in the stocking this year.
1/piece of art work from 2000ad.
2/PS2 with super scope .
3/a course of golf lessons.want to take carrear to higher levels(sad but its true)
4/pleasure boat driving license course.
(want to drive big fast boats on off day.)

but if none of the above are forthcoming. a big smile and geniune thankyou from any one i gave a gift to would be more then enough. to be honest that would top of the list actually.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

HiEx

My prezzies should be:

1) New DVD player for the bedroom.
2) Bren Ten & Automag airsoft guns.
3) Professions vol.3 DVD box set.

HiEx

Oddboy

Simpsons series 1 DVD boxset
Grand theft auto (the new one, although I've never played any of the previous ones)
Romeo+Juliet/Moulin Rouge DVDs
Gorillaz 'Celebrity Take Down' DVD

Better remember to take my PS2 with me to my parents on the 25th.

And Dave - I recently got the new Supergrass album, it's good - better than 'Supergrass' but not as good as 'I Should Coco'.  Probably on a par with 'In It For The Money'.

Save yer money for the children.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Marbles

Dave - you'll be ok with Warhammer !
One thing I would say are that the prices of their miniatures are a major rip-off - you can substitute much cheaper manufacturers miniatures and still enjoy the game. If you are interested, see the link below (particularly follow the 'miniatures links' on the top right of the page which will help you find other options).
Cheers,
Mark

Link: http://www.frothersunite.com/files/marbles/" target="_blank">Marbles Miniatures

Remember - dry hair is for squids