Main Menu

Girls Aloud

Started by Matt, 18 December, 2002, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

I know they're a crappy manufactured band, but which one would you sh*g? I reckon that sarah is a bit of all right. Would anyone do the ginger?

Bolt-01

What do you mean 'Do the ginger'?

I am ginger and if someone tried to 'do' me they would have a shock!!

Dave6795 is standing up for gingers everywhere, right!

Mk13

>I am ginger and if someone tried to 'do' me they would have a shock!!

Why? Don't the collar and cuffs match?  :P

Bolt-01

Oh, ha ha ha, never saw that one. Thanks for the laugh.

Personally, its the freckled pipple that freak me.

Dave6795

Trout

I quite liked the ginger on Fame Academy, but she didn't win.

Dragging this Thread - kicking and screaming - vaguely in the direction of 2000AD, Demarco was ginger and she was pretty gorgeous.

For a drawing.

- Trout

Slippery PD

Heh!  And a fish comments on hair and hair colour :-)

- Yer Slippo

Bolt-01

Yes, but oh honoured regent, you are a fish. What would you know?

Dave6795 had the Trout rebellion thread emailed to him at work today and laffed for 1/2 hour.

DavidXBrunt

I've always had a soft spot for Red Heads. Haven't seen the band, so I can't comment though.

Capt.Zeep

I've just seen the winning boy band,  Bunch of Arse or whatever they're called - and boy, what a bunch of boring looking twats they are.  And as for the music - gaaaaaaah!
Makes me want to listen to Maggot Brain by Funkadelic but my record player's broke.  Boo hoo!
Lovely moon tonight, just a little off the full and glinting off the frost (it's at least minus 5 here I reckon).

Quirkafleeg

I honestly thought Gareth Gates / Will Young was the nadir without these current monstrosities. Oh where will the evil end!

Art

Oh where will the evil end?

http://www.2000adonline.com/images/photos/vaults6.jpg">

Matt Timson

"Dave6795 had the Trout rebellion thread emailed to him at work today and laffed for 1/2 hour."

Laughing with your King and not at him, I hope.

I'm watching you, Dave 6795.  I'm watching you very closely...
Pffft...

Buddy

Yeah, agree the ginger is a moose!!!

As for the others, well yeah they're very foxy.

Difficult to choose a fave, I'd probably come down on the side of the blond. (oh err, musses!!)

Queen Firey-Bou

well on the ging' subject, it all depends which shade doesn't it? , theres a certain deep red thats very very sassy indeed, however anyone trying to 'do' anyone sporting sassy/scary red would wish theyd taken on alll the boy bands evah instead.

Slippery PD

I personally ahve a thing for Redheads, my past 4 relationships have been with red headed women.  Of course, thats like deep red or auburn.  Cant stand that peely wally freckley ginger women.....  Sorry

Yer Slippo