Main Menu

The Things You Do For Lust

Started by Tiplodocus, 19 December, 2002, 07:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

You've spotted somebody you really fancy and would like to trap off with.  Just one problem - they ask you to do something that's not really in your nature.  

SO what's the worst/most embrassing thing you've done in an attempt to bag a perch?

Note: I'm not talking about "love" here, just things you've done that you wouldn't normally do just because you had the chance of a shag...

As well as "acting all sensitive and caring", I'm guilty of the following:

1) Attended a Steelye Span concert.

2) Became a Vegetarian (this one stuck)

3) Gone to the ballet (actually enjoyed this)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Oddboy

(Oddgirl & I went to the ballet the other day... Nutcracker is rather brilliant)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

I don't know what the weather's like down in sunny England, but north of the border we're all freezing our extremities off.

I would therefore like to take the opportunity to defend a much-maligned Rogue Trooper character - good old Helm.

If it wasn't for my new biochip beanie, as bought at Dreddcon, I might be lying frozen in a doorway as we speak!

All the time we've been wondering just what Helm was good for and - even though he's really not made of wool, I admit - we missed the obvious fact that he was keeping Rogue's mohawk warm!

Good old Helm!

- Trout

Art

Hmm... No ones mentioned last weeks Meg cover yet then?

Matt

Art

...that would be last Months cover...

Damn my quick fire but often innacurate wit.

Matt

Errr, just realised that sounds as though I partook in a goldenshower. Just for the record I have never let anyone waz on my head.

Tiplodocus

It's what PYREX casserole dishes were invented for....
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

El Spurioso

Art

Wow. Thats pretty harsh.

Do you think you could have got away with just peeing on yourself?

Queen Firey-Bou

wow, you guys just have it harsh, don't you, & thats why women will evetually rule the universe. If I DON'T want to pull, i just Don't wear the heels, the leather, & no swishing of the big sassy hair. & even thats not foolproof I still  have to snarl & growl & say "F*Ck off Cretin, I'm not interested" a lot. And I'm old & no super model, imagine how tough it is for preeettty gals?
Mebbe next time I should force enamoured Mr BLoke into all sorts of ritualised humiliation BEFORE bombing him out? since yous clearly enjoy that sort of thing.

Matt

Slippery PD

I came up with the novel approach of treating her like a human being and trying not to look at her breasts through her blouse.   This kinda backfired and I am now married to this woman and have been with her for over 11 years...........

The morale of this tale is well Im not sure.

yer slippo

Matt

Definately a case of a pair of puppies been for life and not just for christmas!!! (I know, I'll get me coat)

Queen Firey-Bou

whaa haaah haaaaaaa swish swish, see i can swish my hair as much as i like around here & I still don't have to run & hide or hit yous. see i don't even have to wear the cast iron saftey bra or nothing. heh heh heh I love cyber flirting its....wait whats that knock at the door...?