Main Menu

The wedding of the century...

Started by DavidXBrunt, 16 December, 2002, 05:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

You'll be pleased to know that Boudicca and I were wed on Saturday at the Con.

Looking forwards to many years of bliss.

DavidXBrunt

Erm. Just checked the site, and Boudicca was here on Saturday. So who have I married then.

Excuse me whilst I investigate.

DavidXBrunt

DAMN YOU SCOJO!

That is not a funny practical joke to play on anyone. It's legal now and everything. You do realise that when we divorce half of everything that's yours is mine? So I'm lumbered with a Dredd movie script and half a cat. Not so funny now, eh Scott?

DavidXBrunt

That said, that is a very nice wig.

And the honeymoon was amazing...

paulvonscott

Obviously you're wife has been pestering you to reply to your own posts more often Dave.  

Incidently, thinking about your posts for more than a second, they are very disturbing, please cease.

DavidXBrunt

Well, obviously there's a little scojo in me now.....

Matt Timson

"Well, obviously there's a little scojo in me now....."

ew! ew! ew! PLEASE stop!!!
Pffft...

Oddboy

Hey!  I thought mine was the wedding of the century!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

DXB !!!! he didn't succeed in is dastardly plan did he? this little runt, Ive only just escaped, first he made me ridicoulously drunk in high heels, then i had to  seperate fighting demon hounds then i passed out & by the time I'd come around & wriggled out of the duck tape & cat hairballs it was too late, You were his...sob... i bet women won't chat you up so much as if you'd married the real me. sniffle.

Queen Firey-Bou

and i look much better in that slinky wedding dress than he does. harumpf.

2000AD Online

DavidXBrunt

You probably would have looked better Bou, dearest, but scojo was surprisingly slinky. Hence his fooling me into matrimony. The moral of this story is don't marry people you've never met.

Oddboy

Unless he said "I, Scott Nestle, take..."blah blah blah then you can have it anulled - and if he did then you only have yourself to blame for not noticing at the time.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Jared Katooie

Great!

Everyones getting some except me...

Jay.

Queen Firey-Bou

Jared i can assure you that getting cat hairballs & complex legal marital problems with complete strangers is nothing to get exited about.