Main Menu

The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 April, 2012, 10:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

One hard copy of this insane bag of hallucinogenic trans-temporal tomfoolery purchased!

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers chaps hope you enjoy it :D

Here's another teaser from the third issue - !

CrazyFoxMachine

We're at the Bristol Comics Expo this weekend - !

So is Bolt with his pile of Twoothy fanzine goodness - very few copies of Drokk left!

and boarder David Broughton's Martillo & Shaman Kane

:D See some of you there hopefully!

CrazyFoxMachine

Two new teasers for the fourth issue which is due out this August. Our third is still available physically and digitally on the Comicsy shop :D

Bolt-01

I must say, I love the ads you put together CFM- always a pleasure.

mark hekate

shame won't have time to complete a script to your deadline as working on something else, but have an idea involving a time travelling drug dealer with a time twisters style ending, dont wanna give too much away. maybe next time.

CrazyFoxMachine

There are still some places in the final issue mr Hekate if you want to send us something!

Also - here's the cover to Issue 4 by our own Alex Ronald:D

CrazyFoxMachine

We're launching the fourth Journal next weekend at Melksham!

Also - our 2016 comic is going to be PSYCHEDELIC WESTERN-themed and we're looking for scripts.... more details here

locustsofdeath!

The submissions guidelines are fantastic, haha!

Bubba Zebill

"The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel" - That's a title right there. If I saw that I know I could not not pick that up.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Bolt-01

Those subs guidelines are gold. I heartily agree with everything on that page.

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

Haven't posted any teasers in here for a while! These are two more from the fourth issue that's still on sale - we'll be at the Cheltenham True Believers Comic Con in February flogging our nonsense:

Also deadlines are still open and we're perpetually looking for submissions to our WILD WEST themed issue out in 2016! Details here