Main Menu

For Sale: Original 1980's Games Workshop Judge Dredd Boardgame

Started by Pete the Riff, 30 August, 2020, 11:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete the Riff

Original 1980's Games Workshop Judge Dredd '' The Game of Crimefighting in Mega-City One'' Boardgame. Good condition, in original box and with all pieces, cards and booklets present and correct. £30 + p&p

Colin YNWA

Richard

Funt Solo

Yeah, you can upload them to imgur, then right-click 'em to get the URL and paste it between BBcode img tags (which you can make happen by clicking the little Mona Lisa icon above where you type stuff). And the "Preview" button lets you see it's working before you post it.

And if you're, like, Bill Gates, I apologize for trying to teach you how to suck eggs.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 30 August, 2020, 10:53:02 PM
And if you're, like, Bill Gates, I apologise for trying to teach you how to inject tracker microchips into eggs.

FTFY.

Pete the Riff

Re: ''email me for photos'' - If you are serious about buying, then surely that wouldn't be too much hassle. If you're not serious about buying, then you don't need to see the photos.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Pete the Riff on 03 September, 2020, 06:34:23 PM
Re: ''email me for photos'' - If you are serious about buying, then surely that wouldn't be too much hassle. If you're not serious about buying, then you don't need to see the photos.

A more subtle approach than some of the recent spam.
Lock up your spoons!

maryanddavid

Funt Solo

The trick with the img tags is to put the url of the image between the two tags. So, a bit like {img}URL{/img} (but with square brackets instead of the curly ones).

The URL you want from imgur, you get by right-clicking the image (which is sitting in an imgur page surrounded by the imgur interface gubbins) and selecting "open image in new tab". That new tab has the proper image file URL, which will end with a file extension like .jpeg or .png.

End result is this:

I set the width to 300 because your image was feckin' massive. That's done like this: {img width=300}URL{/img}

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

If it's not on a site like eBay (with payment protection), and given the amount of spam we've had lately, I wouldn't send money to someone I didn't know with a brand new profile. (No offense Pete - I'm sure it's genuine, but probably a better idea to stick it on eBay and then post a link here)

Colin YNWA

That was kinda my issue - I didn't fancy sending my e-mail over to an unknown account. Sure Pete is lovely but with just two posts and the prospect of sending e-mail address and potentially 30 odd quid over I wanted to see what was on offer and how keen the fella was before making any decision. Have long been meaning to pick this up as loved it as a kid but want that fabled lovely edition for not silly money (see Block Mania).

Certainly didn't want to put anyones nose out but felt if someone new to the board wanted to sell something they'd be cool about posting few pictures. All I've done is course fuss alas for which I'm sorry!

Mind at least this keeps getting bumped!

Richard

Quoteif someone new to the board wanted to sell something they'd be cool about posting a few pictures.

Indeed. It just looks suspicious to me.

QuoteIf you are serious about buying, then surely that wouldn't be too much hassle.

If you're serious about selling, then surely you'd make a scintilla of effort to attract potential buyers?

sheridan

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 04 September, 2020, 11:59:33 AM
That was kinda my issue - I didn't fancy sending my e-mail over to an unknown account. Sure Pete is lovely but with just two posts and the prospect of sending e-mail address and potentially 30 odd quid over I wanted to see what was on offer and how keen the fella was before making any decision. Have long been meaning to pick this up as loved it as a kid but want that fabled lovely edition for not silly money (see Block Mania).

Certainly didn't want to put anyones nose out but felt if someone new to the board wanted to sell something they'd be cool about posting few pictures. All I've done is course fuss alas for which I'm sorry!

Just did a search - there's one (with pictures) for £20 here.