Main Menu

Judge Dredd Complete Case Files Vol. 05

Started by puggdogg, 19 September, 2010, 02:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Chris Weston on 23 September, 2010, 10:24:46 AM
Ooh. I've been searching everywhere for Case File 05. Do let me know when they become available. Email me, twitter me, facebook me... you know da score!

Surely Tharg himself can hook a Droid up!  It's CHRIS WESTON Tharg, just send him the damn book!

puggdogg

The book is now back in stock. I just bought mine from the Book Depository. WHOO HOO!

Stuzzle

Ditto! :D

After waiting so long to fill that gap in my collection, when I saw a new copy on Amazon for £10.25 (through the Book Despository like puggdogg said above) I was sure to hop on that thing STRAIGHT AWAY, regardless of been sat at work. Amazon just made it too easy for me 2 clicks, one password, and 2 clicks later and I was done!
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

puggdogg

I'm starting to get a little worried because I'm moving house in 12 days and the Book Depository hasn't dispatched it yet. I hope it arrives in Australia before then.

Stuzzle

Have you not got a mail forwarding service option where you can ask [whoever deals with your post in Australia] to forward all packages at your name at Address 1 to go to (new) Address 2?
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

puggdogg

Yeah we've got Mail Re-direction. It takes 3 days to take effect. I'm just worried that if I set it up too early the real estate or cleaners may do something to the packages. Or if I do it too late they might arrive to my current address. The timing isn't very good. All fingers and toes are crossed.

Maybe my worrying is all for naught. I've shopped with BD a few times and they've usually been very fast. Sometimes a week.

J3D1

Finally!Put my order in for 05 via Book Depository.
Thank the lord!

QuasarCat

Anyone past processing on book depositry? found this thread a week or so ago and was watching it off and on, ordered myself a copy of case files 5 a couple of days ago, still processing, and I now notice the price has gone up, ordered mine at 10.25 GBP and its now listed at 17.74 GBP >.<

I take it that whilst the its been reprinted they havent actually got the stock yet?

puggdogg

Quote from: QuasarCat on 30 September, 2010, 05:27:03 PM
Anyone past processing on book depositry? found this thread a week or so ago and was watching it off and on, ordered myself a copy of case files 5 a couple of days ago, still processing, and I now notice the price has gone up, ordered mine at 10.25 GBP and its now listed at 17.74 GBP >.<

I take it that whilst the its been reprinted they havent actually got the stock yet?

My order is still processing and I paid as soon as it became available on the 26th of September.

puggdogg

I've just sent BD a message. Let's see what the response is.

puggdogg

My order has now been updated and dispatched.

Stuzzle

Sweet hopefully mine should be soon

Is that Amazon telling you that, or did you order solely through BD, in which case  presume they gave you a separate tracking link??

puggdogg

They told me there was a delay with their supplier.

Bluecube

Bought mine a couple of days ago from Amazon Marketplace - The Book Depository. It's been despatched so should have it sometime next week. Soon I hope as I've got number six waiting to be read and I've been gagging for it! (keep that last comment in context folks ;-) )
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

QuasarCat

aah thanks all, mines been despatched now too, just seemed odd the price would shoot up but i guess thats coz we were all buying them ^^

xxx