Main Menu

ICE BIRMINGHAM 2018 - Official Thread

Started by ICE COMICON, 15 August, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tankie

Spikes

Quote from: Old Tankie on 15 September, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
Well, that was a great day!

It was indeed. Brum ICE is a brilliant con, and long may it continue. So, a big thank you goes out to all the guys and gals involved in this

Great to meet up once again with my BFF (brummy friend forever) Mark aka Hippynumber1. Also grand to meet up with the good doctor, Eamon,  and Steve Green. Plus a few other House of Tharg followers that are not members on here (?) Got a good few sketches, a smattering of original art, and the day was rounded of with some beers and a curry.
Marvellous!

Steve Green

Good to see you, I just wish for the love of god that the non-showmaster/mcm cons would spread themselves out a little rather than bunching together in a six week period.

They're doing themselves no favours, unless they really want it to be a last con standing situation.

Jim_Campbell

I went for a curry with John Wagner. I can't believe I get to type that sentence. I've been making a full-time living from comics for almost a decade, but in here I'm still a fan. Just amazing, and what a lovely man he is.

Also, I now know more than I previously did about the potential perils of keeping alpacas.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.