Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

...........2 months ago we were dead certs for automatic promotion and now i'm thinking we wont make the play offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Roger Godpleton

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

We've all been emailed about taking pay cuts and increasing our hours. I can't go into too much detail, but it's very depressing. I know I'll still have a job - and be better off than most people - but it's tough to take, especially when you have young children, like I do.

I think it's time to look for another job. Of course, right now that's a very difficult prospect.

Shite.

- Trout

Kerrin

That's shit Trouty, good luck with the new job hunt.

Pete Wells

Bah, good luck Trouty.

Hey Spireite, what team you supporting?

Banners

With a name like 'Spireite', it has to be Chesterfield?

M@

spireite68

Absolutely right Banners.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

johnnystress

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 11 April, 2010, 11:46:13 PM
"FUCK PEOPLE WHO HATE ON JUGGALOS TWIZTID IS THE SHIT AND I'M DOWN WIT THE CLOWN DARK LOTUS 4 LYFE UNTIL I'M DEAD IN THE GROUND MMFWCL HOMIES WHOOP WHOOP."

Gavin_Leahy_Block

My flight has once again been rescheduled, now I'm going to have to wait nearly two more weeks till I take off to Australia. I'm just thankful that I booked it through a travel company, as I doubt I'd be able to cope with all the rebooking of flights. 

COMMANDO FORCES

Gavin_Leahy_Block

The Legendary Shark

My dog has arthritis and can no longer make it up onto his favourite chair.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

Still, the life is drokking fantastic thread is missing and there is so much fantastic stuff to post  >:(

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because no one ever seems to responds to me on the internet any more its like I'm a ghost.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]