Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

"Silence is consent" eh?

Maybe.  Or rohypnol.

I don't think that'll stand up in court.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 26 October, 2009, 06:22:52 PM
Quote from: wild-seven on 26 October, 2009, 05:06:27 PM
That goes a long way to explaining so much - let's send him to Afghanistan and see how the Taliban feel about him

Lets hope they are more impressed than i am but he looks like a member of East 17 and looks annoying.

Imagine the thickest member of E17, double it - you'll still be nowhere near his level of idiocy. To borrow an insult 'He's so dense, light bends around him'
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Dandontdare

Quote from: wild-seven on 26 October, 2009, 08:11:31 PM
Imagine the thickest member of E17, double it - you'll still be nowhere near his level of idiocy.

What, even the one who ran himself over in his own car?

COMMANDO FORCES

Hey, that takes great skill and dedication to lay there as it approaches you!

Roger Godpleton

His band make the Black Eyed Peas sound like fucking Rachmaninoff.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

wild-seven

Quote from: Dandontdare on 26 October, 2009, 08:31:27 PM
Quote from: wild-seven on 26 October, 2009, 08:11:31 PM
Imagine the thickest member of E17, double it - you'll still be nowhere near his level of idiocy.

What, even the one who ran himself over in his own car?

Even thicker than him - Chris Moyles mocks him for his idiocy, now THAT'S thick!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

House of Usher

Quote from: wild-seven on 26 October, 2009, 04:37:59 PM
Oh, you mean the terrible 'urban' version of a Killers song that was arse to begin with.

Incidently was the rapping guy this bloke?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/misty69/2052581462/in/set-72157603254018007/?

I believe the young fellow is called 'Dappy' and he's in a band called N-Dubz. I have this knowledge because I have watched Never Mind the Buzzcocks: they have had him on as a guest over and over again. I don't know why. Possibly because he has fans; possibly because somebody involved with producing the show finds him amusing.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

I am sure "Dappy" is meant to mean thick as i have heard it used in that context.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 October, 2009, 09:04:21 PM
AA Gill shot a baboon. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/26/aa-gill-shoot-baboon
I always thought that AA Gill character is a moron. Seems that I was right. He shot a baboon "to get a sense of what it's like to kill someone". Yeah, nice one, jerkov.

Mike Gloady

Twonk.

I get a sense of that by playing call of duty while drinking bleach. *

* I don't drink bleach.  And neither should anyone else, it WILL KILL YOU. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

House of Usher

Life is sort of okay today, all day, because I got a load of washing hung out and it's bright and not raining, I'm happy with my new haircut, the electrician has already been and he intalled four angled spotlights for me for a low, low price, and after we've finished re-sanding the hall floor in preparation for varnishing we can say goodbye to the ever-settling pall of dust that has found its way into every room since we started stripping the wallpaper off and worse back in June. Ahead of me I can see wiping down the woodwork with white spirit, some filling, miles and miles of caulking to be done, and two ceilings to paint. It's marvellous to be be putting things back together again after a whole summer spent ripping out half-arsed workmanship that was older than I am.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 26 October, 2009, 11:07:03 PM
Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 October, 2009, 09:04:21 PM
AA Gill shot a baboon. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/26/aa-gill-shoot-baboon
I always thought that AA Gill character is a moron. Seems that I was right. He shot a baboon "to get a sense of what it's like to kill someone". Yeah, nice one, jerkov.

Gordon Ramsey kicked him out of his restaurant for being obnoxious to members of his staff.

I would have done the same if not worse as i cant stand the sight of the conceited pseudo intellectual smug POS.

He even looks smug and full of himself and i find him annoying to look at.

Eeuurrgghh.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death