Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wild-seven

I've bought coriander instead of parsley - oh spoons
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

Indeed that'll learn me for being a middle class ponce (who can't tell the difference between the two)
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Mike Gloady

Hand in your middle class card at reception and clear out your desk.  You are clearly NOT what you seem.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Lady Festina

Quote from: TordelBack on 30 March, 2010, 03:39:35 PM
I'd offer my services as a consultant, but I'm heading up this clock tower with a high-powered rifle at the moment, and I may be indisposed for a few years after that.

If there's any chance that clocktower is in Gloucestershire, I have a client that could do with cross-hairs on their forehead....

(That said, and for another thread, I now have five days off. Count 'em!)

Rog69

My stupid Sky HD box had a brainfart and didn't record Dr Who :(. After looking forward to it all week, I now have to wait until Monday night to see it.

It also didn't record that Wizard of oz shite thing for the wife, so it's not all bad :)

I, Cosh

Quote from: Rog69 on 03 April, 2010, 10:58:16 PM
My stupid Sky HD box had a brainfart and didn't record Dr Who :(. After looking forward to it all week, I now have to wait until Monday night to see it.
iPlayer?
We never really die.

worldshown

Thought it was on BBC3 tomorrow.

Rog69

Unfortuantely Iplayer sucks on my crappy broadband :(.

Thanks Worldshown, I didn't notice it on BBC 3 tommorrow, I might slum it and watch it in SD on there instead ;).

I, Cosh

Quote from: Rog69 on 03 April, 2010, 11:23:46 PM
Unfortuantely Iplayer sucks on my crappy broadband :(.
You can download as well as stream.
We never really die.

vzzbux

It also didn't record that Wizard of oz shite thing for the wife, so it's not all bad :)

Go for a V+ box from Virgin quite a bit more reliable than Sky and you don't get the corruption when there is a slight breeze or a few droplets of rain. If you can't get it in your area then your boned sorry.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Banners

I've been here on the bog for about 20 mins whilst the lady is (was) in the mood in the bedroom. Damn that dodgy curry!

M@

Kerrin

Ah, romance. That could just as easily have come from the pen of Byron or Keats Matt.

Banners

Heh... We'd actually just got back from seeing Romeo and Juliet at the RSC, so my poetic failings are even more stark(!)

M@

Peter Wolf

Someone i know owes me 200 quid and its becoming a problem not to mention that its the same individual who i let park their 4WD outside my house which resulted in a load of hassle and wasted time for myself and he hasnt reciprocated for that in any way whatsoever either.

This is starting to annoy me a bit now when i think about it as i dont like being used and abused or ignored so this individual is going to be on the receiving end of my wrath and thats not a good place to be.

>:( >:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death