Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

two days ago I was thrilled to see my favourite eBay shop where I get my music from had got in 2 sound tracks I really wanted for a fraction of the cost any where else's was selling them so I bort them but when they arrived in the post today the CD's were fine the cases on the other hand did not survive the postal's services how should we say gentle touch so after mane hours of searching I finally found 2 CD cases that came as closes to the original cases as possible then I had to go thro the fiddley part of prising them open to swap the sheets over now that that is done with  I feal so much better. :)
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: Garageman on 18 June, 2010, 11:07:36 PM
Microwave it.

That's a terrible waste of a perfectly good bludgeoning tool.

All of the people I would want to bludgeon with frozen cider on this board live on the Emerald Isle, though.  :| :| :(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 19 June, 2010, 01:09:41 AM

All of the people I would want to bludgeon with frozen cider on this board live on the Emerald Isle, though.  :| :| :(

Frozen cider Vs frozen stout, no contest. A hard shaft of black wins everytime.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Garageman on 19 June, 2010, 01:20:37 AM
A hard shaft of black wins everytime.

You better believe it, baby!

JOE SOAP

House of Usher

Freezing liquid in a bottle doesn't make it any heavier than it is in its unfrozen state, you know.
STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: House of Usher on 19 June, 2010, 01:39:48 AM
Freezing liquid in a bottle doesn't make it any heavier than it is in its unfrozen state, you know.

No one said it did. It's cold & sore, that's enough.

TordelBack

Quote from: House of Usher on 19 June, 2010, 01:39:48 AM

Reduces its density, in fact.

Peter Wolf

Microwave it.

I dont have a microwave and i am not sure exactly what would happen if i tried doing that either plus the bottle top is metallic which doesnt go well with microwaves.I tried it once with a knife in a microwave and it creates blue sparks a bit like lightning.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 19 June, 2010, 01:09:41 AM
Microwave it.

All of the people I would want to bludgeon with frozen cider on this board live on the Emerald Isle, though.  :| :| :(

I dont need a bludgeoning tool as i am my own bludgeoning tool.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

I just put some Sony batteries into my camera, as I am taking pics for the blog and they only lasted 6 pics each, what a con.
I have now put in some Duracell, at least they will last a wee bit longer.

staticgirl

It's worth buying the heavy duty rechargeables as they seem to last much longer than normal batteries.

Have been looking for the right pair of shoes for a 20s fancy dress. Have failed so far. pfffff

On the other hand whilst searching the charity shops of Watford I picked up a book about vikings and a belt with the 60s batman logo on so the cosmic balance is restored.

nev

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 June, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
I just put some Sony batteries into my camera, as I am taking pics for the blog and they only lasted 6 pics each, what a con.
I have now put in some Duracell, at least they will last a wee bit longer.

I've never looked back since I got my rechargeable Energizer batteries.

Roger Godpleton

Dad wants me to spend more than £400 on a new telly for the living room and I get the three year old one in return.

He can naff off.

And ice can be sharpened.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Tiplodocus

My telly in the front room is on it's fourth world cup.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

mogzilla

my neice bought her mum and dad a nice 42 inch hd ready plasma singing dancing with coffee facilities telly one christmas then took it with her when she moved out !!! the astounding thing is they let her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!