Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davethomson

Quote from: vzzbux on 06 December, 2010, 04:47:58 PM
I had to abandon my red citoren on some estate as I was in a rush for the train and couldn't get into the car park. I think I blocked some poor schmuk from getting out though, ah well.

You swine! I hope you can run fast as I am going to use these icicles hanging outside my window to spear you like Linda Lovelace! :lol:

The red Citroen has now moved and I missed it so I can't reprimand them for being such halfwits. If it comes back tomorrow I will build a giant snowcock on its roof.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Emperor on 06 December, 2010, 04:33:20 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 05 December, 2010, 12:36:49 AM
Quote from: Mardroid on 04 December, 2010, 05:39:29 PM

Concerning the bike, I shouldn't worry about it though. If it gets nicked it's the owner's fault for not taking better care of his belongings.  Not that I'm suggesting you stand by if you notice of course. I think you did the right thing.

Its the 4th time in the last year or so i have caught someone furtively lurking around in here [under similar circumstances] and i am not having it.A few years ago i had a new mountain bike stolen that wasnt cheap by some lowlife off the street when it was left in the courtyard when my back was turned during daytime which i was infuriated by so since then i have become fiercely territorial if i find anyone in here who shouldnt be in here of the criminal element.I either request that they leave if i catch them or they leave by force.Either way they leave and either way they dont come back.

My neighbour on one side lives in the house next door on her own and she wont appreciate anyone lurking around in the dark either.

Perhaps an external light with an infra-red motion detector would help?

Thats a possibility although i usually keep the gates closed as that way i hear anyone entering and leaving if i can get rid of the twats bike that has been locked up against the gates.I know who has left the bike and i am either going to cut through the lock and move it or they are going to get a piece of my mind when they finally move it.Not sure which yet but i dont like people that take liberties.

I am not paranoid or obsessed about security btw.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Rog69

My whole family has Norovirus, I'm actually feeling a little better today but my four year old daughter is still in the thick of it and will miss her school trip to meet Father Christmas tomorrow.

TordelBack

QuoteNorovirus

Ugh and double-ugh.  Sometimes Google is not your friend.

Commiserations, Rog.

Peter Wolf

I had Norovirus once and it was like having some kind of tropical disease as i was violently ill.Watch out for dehydration once it starts to ease off as i was throwing up water at one point.It should clear pretty quickly after a day or so.

I just flew into a rage over something fairly trivial and i threw my headphones against the wall and they smashed.I wasnt in a bad mood previously and i havent been annoyed about anything for a long time but i would be lying if i said i didnt have anger management issues sometimes.

>:(

I need to calm down.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Rog69 on 08 December, 2010, 10:11:10 AM
My whole family has Norovirus,

"Peter, hold my ears back..."

Seriously, sorry to hear you're all ill. Norovirus - fun for all the family!

Peter Wolf

I just watched Iron Man on DVD.It only cost a quid but i still feel cheated.

dreadful.

Back to the shop it goes where some unfortunate may get some enjoyment out of it.

Kerrin

...Keep forgetting I had a wisdom tooth taken out yesterday. Just got a chip in there, felt weird.

Peter Wolf

I was in a shop this afternoon after finishing work and i was irritated by other people i was surrounded by in the shop continually sniffing.There were 4 of them at it and every other second was SNIFFF - SNIFFF - SNIFF- and so on...These were adults as well and not children under the age of 12 as it is the behaviour of a small child.Why cant they just blow their noses ??

Some woman in a car was mouthing off at me because i went through a red light too quickly just as it changed to green on a bike even though i was absolutely nowhere near her car.I admit that i should have waited another second or two so i was in the wrong in that respect but the woman shouted out of the window "ANOTHER WANKER THAT SHOULD BE KILLED" which i took exception to so i caught up with her and had a word with her about it before she wound her window up and began to gesticulate with a wanker sign.

A 60 yr old [thats what she looked like] behaving like some stupid yob and i cant stand that kind of gesticulation and i never do it myself.A member of the public asked if there was a problem so i said there isnt a problem but there is a rancid old woman who looks like a scrubber in this car who should learn to keep her mouth shut.

TordelBack

I miss Godpleton's posts.  Always guaranteed one good laugh a day.

Kerrin

Peter Wolf

Cash was transferred into my account on Monday morning by a computerised transaction and the cash has left the account it came from and its now Friday and its not showing up in my account so where the fuck is it ??

This isnt good enough so here i go again with more phone calls and more time wasted because someone else somewhere has fucked up and they are obviously totally clueless as to what is going on because there has been no communication on their part explaining what the problem is so it will have to be brought to their attention.

Useless Cunts but whatever happens if the cash has gone astray then they will have to refund it as it was nothing to do with me or those who transferred the cash whatsoever.

I dont care about the reasons why as i want it sorted out because if the cash isnt in my account by Monday then someone has got a serious problem and its not me.I will be hard on them as they deserve it the same way i do if i screw up what i get paid to do.

I am sick of people and their errors and incompetence and mistakes.

Stop making fucking mistakes and get it right and make sure its right before you do it. >:(

DrJomster

My arch nemesis, DrMouse, returned for a fourth thrilling encounter and battle of wits this evening! I found "yet another melonfarmin' hole" he could have got through, blocked it off and cleaned the floors once a bloomin' gain. Here's hoping there's no fifth instalment in our epic struggle...
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

SmallBlueThing

Because facebook "privacy settings" are SHIT.

I have now "banned" the same person FOUR TIMES from a group I admin. Each time he eventually just joins again. Despite being banned. He's even there, in the 'people who like this' list- with a little button next to him saying "un-ban him" and a little 'x' that allows me to, er, ban him. If you can make sense of that, you are a better man than I.

Anyway- I've banned him again, and REPORTED his profile for "inappropriate contact"- which is as close as facebook gets to allowing me to complain, ask for help, or do anything about it.

You'd think, after ten years, this psych creepy stalker would just! fuck! off! I swear, if ever I meet him again...

SBT

Tiplodocus

PW - unless both of the Banks involved are in the3 faster payments scheme, it can take up to 5 working days so don't be too hard on the poor counter/call centre staff just yet.

Jomster - during the great Mouse war of 2000, i had to resort to poison (and I call myself a vegetarian).

SBT - bad luck.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!