Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Some fucker's used my card details to spend £150 on itunes, and both my bank and Apple are reluctant to make the first move in investigating. Looks like I'll have to wait until I get home from work before unleashing some righteous fury on both of 'em...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Banners

Quote from: Noisybast on 26 January, 2011, 03:31:12 PM
Some fucker's used my card details to spend £150 on itunes...

Has been happening quite a bit apparently...

M@

Noisybast

Thanks Matt. Very handy to know.
Just arrived home and about to make some waves...

Noisybast

Gah! I totally forgot - I uninstalled itunes several weeks ago, after my ipod broke. Didn't see the point in having it cluttering up my PC until I'd got the thing fixed (possibly months away, at this rate!). I'm now having to reinstall itunes just so I can check my purchase history prior to going on the warpath. And it's taking ages...

Darren Stephens

I have a whitlow on my finger and a giant chilblain across the back of my thumb...on the same hand. Everything I try to do hurts like hell!  >:(
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Roger Godpleton

They got another cat and I wasn't consulted.

Also I deodorized myself using Adidas Ice Dive. Bad things that have happened before, happened again.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

you're not supposed to spray down there just soap and water my boy!

Rog69

Why does everything my Mother cooks give me chronic flatulence?

Dandontdare

Quote from: Rog69 on 29 January, 2011, 04:46:46 PM
Why does everything my Mother cooks give me chronic flatulence?

be thankful you're not in Malawi. Cubes creep!

SmallBlueThing

The london sea life aquarium was fucking jammed with millions of people, but we did see big sharks, huge red bellied pirahnas, and a cuban crocodile, so the littlest guy was happy.
Then forbidden planet didnt have the books i wanted (mars life, garden of rama, starship troopers and foundation), so i had to make do with two from ben bova's 'grand tour' series. Small boys got loads of plastic tat though.
SBT

Satanist

I'm in work on a Sunday and my coffee is making a weird fizzing sound.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

TordelBack

It's a really beautiful day and I'm heading back into work to do battle with the office's trojan invasion.  Have all the PCs all clean as of last night (crosses fingers), only the backup discs to tackle now, but I hate leaving the kids for that sort of needless crap when there's exploring to be done!

vzzbux

The ex has gone into labour today. My daughter gives me a phone call in a half panicked voice wanting to know what to put in the suit case. I gave the phone to the missus and drove straight round there to see what was going on.
The selfish bitch had gone round a friends house this morning then text my daughter 2 hours later letting her know that the contractions had started, leaving her to deal with the overnight bag whilst looking after her brother.
I calmed her down and waited for her uncle to turn up.
My cousin* (The husband/father of the unborn child) was still at work.

This was all after a long mornings drive from Leicester to Hoyland (Between Sheffield and Barnsley) and back to visit my sister in law and her week old baby which was a wonderful experience. They have waited so long for this baby.
I also scored this off her husband. He was about to E-BAY it.

*Long story

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Banners

Needed to get some ID verified, so - abiding by a list of acceptable signatories - went to my Bank who refused, and then the Police, who also refused. Both locations had posters showing smiling employees happily serving members of their community.

Bollocks.

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 30 January, 2011, 11:57:06 PM
*Long story

At least two month's worth of plotlines for Eastenders, I'd say.

I particularly like the karmic rebalancing of a tasty Rogue game!

Over at my impediment store, the Trojans are in disarray, Priam and Hecuba have fallen to my sword, and the city is mine.  Only two backup discs left to cleanse and purify of deviant filth, and Helen will be back in our hands.  (This mish-mash of Homer and Mills is how I made it through the weekend's drudgery). Now, which way is Ithaca again?