Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

To found out my year work contract ended last Tuesday, didn't get paid month wage too! Been work for free there!

Dark Jimbo

I have only just discovered the forum's back online, and apparently has been for days.  :(
@jamesfeistdraws

Frank

Quote from: Goaty on 03 August, 2012, 08:41:40 PM
To found out my year work contract ended last Tuesday, didn't get paid month wage too! Been work for free there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wlw_v6v4O4

SmallBlueThing

Because ive just spent the best part of three hours waiting for and then watching the most insipid and pathetic carnival in carnival history. Again, it was full of boring bloody pirates- because that's all our town can bloody do these days- meaning lots of overweight drunks in fake dreadlocks, eyeliner and plastic earrings shouting 'arrr' and seeing it as an excuse to 'act badly'. They are all wankers, and i loath the lot of them. The highlight was a majorette display team that looked like someone had taken the berserkers from clive barker's nightbreed, stuffed them into jumpers, and given them pompoms. Their utter lack of enthusiasm had my wife and i in stitches.
I am now watching bugs bunny on dvd, while waiting for the firework display to start.

SBT

vzzbux

Broke my big toe on holiday. Its in a cast, for a toe. Ah well at least I can look foreward to 6 weeks of work.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dandontdare

I just accidentally made a triple-decker peanut butter and Branston pickle butty. The branston and the raspberry jam were in very similar-shaped jars in the fridge. And I'm drunk.

If anyone out there thinks this may actually work - no. It doesn't  :sick:

I, Cosh

To be fair, it couldn't have been much worse than what you were trying to make in the first place.
We never really die.

Dandontdare

Noisybast

I climbed up Snowdon yesterday and now my legs don't work.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Trout

Will one of those timewasting bastards please BUY MY FUCKING CAR?

Frustrating.

Rog69

We got home from a week away this evening and realised that before we left we forgot to start the dishwasher up which was full of dirty pots and pans.

Combined with the liquefied lemon in the fruit bowl, the house now smells like a compost heap.

vzzbux

My daughter trod fully on my broken toe today. Fucking ouch.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Tiplodocus

Mrs Tips has gone to work and taken MY front door keys locking me in.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

W. R. Logan

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 20 August, 2012, 08:32:30 AM
Mrs Tips has gone to work and taken MY front door keys locking me in.

So you're locked in with no one but Kelly for company 8-)

SuperSurfer

Tried buying jeans in the high street lately? Are we all supposed to have legs like Judge Death to get into them?

Sssspraaaay on ssstretch ssskinny jeansssssss my arse.