Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

wish I'd never mentioned my bloody breakfast now.  ::) It's like being stuck in one of those stoned arguments at the end of a party that make you want to turn the music up loud or get a taxi.

I have lost 2kg in 3 weeks though  :D

Hawkmumbler

Yeah, sorry DDD, i'll leave it with my last post and bow out now.

The Legendary Shark

Compassion is a great and noble thing. The world needs more of it - in every sphere, not just farming.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Just about to tuck into a lovely bacon sarnie and just found out I'm out of brown sauce.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 March, 2016, 08:25:17 AM
One more for the ignore list.

Indeed. Brown sauce on a bacon buttie? The world's gone mad!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 March, 2016, 08:27:06 AM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 March, 2016, 08:25:17 AM
One more for the ignore list.

Indeed. Brown sauce on a bacon buttie? The world's gone mad!
Quite agree, however I haven't eaten bacon in quite awhile. I find without the fat it tastes somewhat wrong, but at the same time I can't eat more than one rasher without knocking me sick.

Been eating a few of these McCarthy Vegea Sausages for breakfast instead recently and they're all kinds of delicious.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 22 March, 2016, 09:00:23 AM
Been eating a few of these McCarthy Vegea Sausages for breakfast instead recently and they're all kinds of delicious.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a carnivore? Answer the question Mr Hawkmumbler!!!"

I, Cosh

Quote from: Dandontdare on 22 March, 2016, 09:38:13 AM
"Are you now, or have you ever been, a carnivore? Answer the question Mr Hawkmumbler!!!"
Arf! I thought he meant they were bursting with vibrant colours and spoke to him in a series of nonsense riddles.
We never really die.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 22 March, 2016, 09:38:13 AM

Well i've eaten a fair few sausages in my time but, with god as my witness, it was all a series of consensual and mutually beneficial bondings.

Sinful but ooohhh so delicious. And Weight Watchers approved i'm sure!

Grugz

Quote from: Old Tankie on 22 March, 2016, 07:46:16 AM
Just about to tuck into a lovely bacon sarnie and just found out I'm out of brown sauce.

I had sausage and egg ,think my wife has hid the hp!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 22 March, 2016, 09:54:56 AM

Well i've eaten a fair few sausages in my time but, with god as my witness, it was all a series of consensual and mutually beneficial bondings.

Sinful but ooohhh so delicious. And Weight Watchers approved i'm sure!

That Julian Clary has a lot to answer for.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Careful Grugz, you'll be put on Jim's ignore list! How are you by the way?

Grugz

we can only hope!  I'm not too bad thanks,soldering on yerself?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html