Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

RossBam

vzzbux

Quote from: NeilFord on 06 July, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
Grand work chaps! :)

Could be a take on The Steel Claw gone all organic.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

NeilFord

@vzzbux - it's a wee test I set myself, redrawing a character I drew about a year ago, just to see if I'm getting any better. What you think?

NeilFord

Malicious

Massive improvement Neil. I'm really loving the sense of volume your getting with the hatch work. Not that I'm that good but if you wanted an honest crit I can shoot you one via email or something. Happy to take back as well ;)
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Danbell

I've not been able to do much recently due to work (end of term soon though!) so I'd thought I'd share something from the vault.

This was meant to be an album for a punk band who fell apart before they even got close to finish recording it.

Dan

CrazyFoxMachine

IAMTHESYSTEM

Lovely colours Danbell very European reminds me of Geoff Darrows Big Guy written by Frank Millar.

Neil is that Mr Freeze from Batman?  Brilliant Cover or splash page an iconic bad guy image.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Neil McClements

Flytrap from Bad Company for the Weekly TAB, Trees and Plants theme.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

NeilFord

Thanks dudes, I appreciate the supportive comments, cheers! :)

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Archey on 09 July, 2011, 02:25:42 PM
Flytrap from Bad Company for the Weekly TAB, Trees and Plants theme.

Just curious if your artwork is digital or physical art as it doesnt look as if it is digital.

Also the Neil Ford artwork shows a positive aspect of digital art with the cross hatching effect that would be difficult and time consuming if it done with ink on paper.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Pauul

Archey that is beautiful.

It reminds me of Stephen Bissette's and John Totleben's work on Swamp Thing.

Van Dom

Yes, seconded about that drawing Archey, its fab. Makes me even more excited about our collaboration! :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!