Main Menu

The new 'what do you look like?' thread

Started by House of Usher, 04 April, 2010, 11:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 March, 2012, 03:34:37 PM
That resemblance is more than a bit freaky!  Quick, somebody photoshop a helmet on that artgod.

You'll find a lot of characters resemble their creators as many of them use a mirror when drawing facial expressions. I've noticed Leigh Gallagher's and Fabry's characters have a similar effect.

Judo

carlos was still so strong and funny despite such hard times - ultimate respect. He was jo posing on purpose and yes he is so the OC (original chin) . not my photoshopping, it was done as a get well soon card by a fan which brings a tear to the eye.

DARK YOJIMBO. right last pic then imma choose another thread to live in x

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

SmallBlueThing

Me, over the quarry, earlier today.

SBT

vzzbux

Sorry Judo the FAG has killed it for me.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Judo

aww cute kiddies. killed it? ooh err missus, i wasnt trying to make it live! Just chillaxin with ma pals on a nice saturday afternoon, but i did get Dark Yojimbo out spesh for DJ and awesomeness. He has a dog too but i cant be assed finding it cos he was in a big box of figures. I only have my Akira set and a Rorschach bust out just now cos i mix and match innit x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

TordelBack

Must say SBT, spewing violently from both ends for weeks at a time seems to agree with you!

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

SmallBlueThing

Tordleback- yeah, ive lost about half a stone i reckon, if not more. And thanks to having nothing to wear other than one of my old clubbing shirts, apparently about ten years! Bonus. Though i wouldnt recommend the d&v diet to be honest, it's very unpleasant. But cheers!

SBT

Emperor

Quote from: Lee Bates on 24 March, 2012, 07:19:45 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 24 March, 2012, 04:44:28 PM
Me, over the quarry, earlier today.

SBT

Wait, you're not a zombie?

He uses make-up so he can pass amongst the living without them realising his true nature.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mikey

Huh! No one complimented me on my photo looking at a face in a quarried drumlin...fuckers!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Emperor

Quote from: Mikey on 24 March, 2012, 08:04:23 PM
Huh! No one complimented me on my photo looking at a face in a quarried drumlin...fuckers!

You had the misfortune to be a bearded baldie (and therefore disgusting) posting in the middle of some tangent about what science if and isn't. I also didn't recognise it as a drumlin, a waste of all that training in Quaternary geology :( Weather looked nice though.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Emperor on 24 March, 2012, 08:19:33 PM
You had the misfortune to be a bearded baldie (and therefore disgusting) posting in the middle of some tangent about what science if and isn't.

Yeah that was fun.

I have just realized I don't have any photos of myself from the past 3 years. Does this mean I'm a vampire? Because that would be embarassing. Apparently there was this thing called Twilight and all vampires are gay now?
Apparently people who clearly weren't the target audience read/watched it just to piss themselves off? And now they devote their time to slag something of that they don't like?

Ye'd have to ask my wee sister, I really don't understand the whole thing.

Sorry, I'm talking shite. Very sleep deprived. Here's me the morning after my sister's wedding reception, when I actually did get some sleep:

Everyone had wandered back to their rooms but I was unaccounted for. This is how they found me before breakfast. When I asked the Bar man why he just didn't wake me and chuck me out, he replied:

'Ach, well, I didn't want tee disturb ye. Ye looked comfortable enough. Same again?'

Now THAT's a good bar man.
You may quote me on that.

mogzilla

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 21 March, 2012, 11:15:16 PM
Maybe there is a link between banana consumption and heroin addiction, but first you'd need to gather evidence from biologists, psychologists, chemists, historians etc., etc. If that's done, fine - but at the moment all the scientific evidence points to the likelihood that cannabis is more effective as a gateway drug than bananas.

I think that science doesn't know everything - as I'm sure it would be the first to admit - but what it does know, it knows with relative certainty. Critics of science, I think, often forget this and think that science should not only know everything but understand it.

Science doesn't give us understanding and neither does faith - these two things give us the tools and the facilities to find whichever understanding we're looking for. There's a great line in B5 that I'll never forget; "Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet, you can get further with both than just one."

there is a link. i dont like bannanas and have never done heroin.

Dr Feeley Good