Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 23 April, 2010, 11:06:18 PM
And [spoiler]under the hood?[/spoiler] Words are not nearly enough.

You should try Natural Source Mint, seriously thought I'd done myself permanent damage of the [spoiler]bell end[/spoiler]. Most invigorating, but a bit much first thing in the morning. Switched back to the Lime.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 23 April, 2010, 11:30:49 PM
Two and a Half Men is being cancelled!!

Whatever will happen to The Most Obnoxious Child in Television Ever.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Kerrin on 23 April, 2010, 11:19:40 PM

You should try Natural Source Mint, seriously thought I'd done myself permanent damage of the [spoiler]bell end[/spoiler]. Most invigorating, but a bit much first thing in the morning. Switched back to the Lime.

Natural Source Mint is excellent stuff.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

mogzilla

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 23 April, 2010, 11:52:21 PM
Quote from: Kerrin on 23 April, 2010, 11:19:40 PM

Natural Source Mint is excellent stuff.

they should do a chilli version for the hardcore men among us ! or you can just cut chillis and forget to wash you hands then go for a wee :o

Devons Daddy

may i ask why the last thread is not able to be found?
i personally felt it was often the stuff of true laughs,smiles and wonderful moments amongst the often common, LOL moments,

finding this, rebirth is GREAT! as i enjoy reading and posting here.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Pete Wells

Quoteor you can just cut chillis and forget to wash you hands then go for a wee

I once made a lady cry by 'getting romantic' with her after I'd been cutting chillis. She almost jumped through the ceiling then ran to the bathroom to grab a cold sponge. No nookie for Mr Wells that night I tell ya.

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 24 April, 2010, 02:44:53 PM
i personally felt it was often the stuff of true laughs,smiles and wonderful moments amongst the often common, LOL moments,

Wondering the same thing. Does this new thread mean that the old one is definitely gone for good then? Bit of a shame if it is.

If for no other reason than the Spugs/Fantastic ratio now makes us all look like a bunch of miserable sods. :)
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

COMMANDO FORCES

It just vanished one night, when I wanted to post the Jock 'Mean Machine' artwork that I won on ebay. I asked the question a couple of times about where it went but you know what these new mods are like  ::)

COMMANDO FORCES

It's sunny, I've just washed the pots while stomping my feet and punching my fist into the air, while listening to Billy Idol, in preparation for Dr Who  :D

House of Usher

This is the first weekend in ages that has felt like a proper weekend, not just two non-working days between work! Sunny out, 2000ad, light shopping, beer with dinner, a two-hour nap to compensate for a sleep deficit, and laid three rolls of turf where the shabby bit of patio used to be, my good lady having done all the ground work while I was having said nap. I love my 4' x 6' lawn! We're ready to get a rabbit now.

:D
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

I found the missing good slipper so now the back-up slippers can go in the garage.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because my Evangelion 1.11: You Are (Not) Alone arrived in the post today and its not officially out till the 26th also I won Armada tidal wave off eBay for only £12.50. Life is good.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Emperor

Quote from: faplad on 24 April, 2010, 04:55:42 PM

Wondering the same thing. Does this new thread mean that the old one is definitely gone for good then? Bit of a shame if it is.

I'm afraid that was me. I went to delete some spam and instead of just deleting the post I removed the topic (because usually the spammer starts their own thread so you just delete the thread) a momentary lapse and boom.  :-[

I did ask if there was a way to fix it (perhaps from a database backup) but haven't heard back so I assume the answer is no (even if there is one it is a pain to extract all the relevant information from the various tables and then reinsert it back in without making a bigger mess). I have been checking to see if there is a cached version but so far have only been able to find the last page (and Google has caches of the last page for most of this year as the thread grows). However, I'm still working on it...

The irony is life wasn't that drokking fantastic moments after I realised the thread has disappeared :(
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+