Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Aaaaaaagh, REALLY sorry to hear that Blackmocco! I was rootin' for ya!

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 21 June, 2012, 06:48:13 AM
Suppose Dredd does great (and I certainly hope it does) and warrants a sequel  - a sequel with a much bigger budget. Do they go for a look closer to the comics or stay within this near future timeline?

For me, it's only the vehicles that don't look like the comic and I can certainly cope with that. The city looks fine as do the judges. I'm really optimistic.

Goaty

Lawmaster does looks fucking awesome!

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: Goaty on 21 June, 2012, 07:25:29 AM

Indeed it does, glad too, looks like Jock was right...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 June, 2012, 07:04:33 AM
The NDA doesn't fucking matter anyhow folks. Gutted. Didn't fucking get in!!! I was next in line and they cut it off!!! Absolutely heartbroken. So we're back in the same boat. Went for dinner afterward and couldn't so much as string a sentence together. Haven't been this shattered since I was a kid. Fuck everything. Going to stupid bed.
If there's anything positive to take from this it's that the line was HUGE an hour before the time they told you to arrive and based on that alone, I think it's going to do very comfortably at the box office.
Bollocks.

Sorry to hear it dude, still, there's always September :D...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Michaelvk

NOOOOOOO!!! That's so hatefully cruel!! Was so excited for you too! :(
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Wow, they are really good, they can spotting 2000AD forum poster!

TordelBack

Ah Blackmocco, that's just SHITE.  Heart goes out to you, fella.

James Stacey

Buggeration. Sorry to hear that BM

The Bissler

That's horrible.  Sorry to hear you missed out - I was looking forward to hearing what a true Dredd fan thought of the film.  At least now you won't be inundated with requests from people on the forum asking you to spill the beans!

Steve Green

Bad luck - still like you say, good there was that much interest...

Spaceghost

OH FUCK!!! I just got butterflies in my stomach looking at that pic. It looks INCREDIBLE.

I missed the leaked trailer but I don't mind waiting till this evening to see it in its true glory.

Sorry to hear you didn't get in Blackmocco. Don't be too down.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Michaelvk

..well, considering the line to get in was insanely big, I can only have high hopes for it.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Michaelvk

Quote from: Lee Bates on 21 June, 2012, 08:43:16 AM

OH FUCK!!! I just got butterflies in my stomach looking at that pic. It looks INCREDIBLE.

I missed the leaked trailer but I don't mind waiting till this evening to see it in its true glory.

Sorry to hear you didn't get in Blackmocco. Don't be too down.

See those things glued to the side? I drew those :)

Spaceghost

Quote from: Michaelvk on 21 June, 2012, 08:54:56 AM
See those things glued to the side? I drew those :)

You did good man!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

nicklarr

Anyone who has stills glimpsed the front of the Lawmaster?
If and what the eagle looks like..?   :P