Main Menu

DREDD Trailer!!!

Started by Rex The Runt, 18 June, 2012, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 20 June, 2012, 12:18:48 PM
I love Dirty Harry / Magnum Force too, but I don't really get an oldschool vibe like that from this bit here. This high intensity hyper kinetic fast cuts and all that jazz, a bit more The Dark Knight or Wanted or something like that. Though I'm sure Harry will be in the mix somewhere.
I think BADASS might be the term you're looking for here! :)
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

JOE SOAP

Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 20 June, 2012, 12:18:48 PM
This high intensity hyper kinetic fast cuts and all that jazz

That's how the trailer is cut but the film may not necessarily be so much like that.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: BOODA on 20 June, 2012, 12:25:28 PM
I think BADASS might be the term you're looking for here! :)
Granted.  :D

MR. ELIMINATOR

I wept with joy after watching that 10 seconds of footage.

Goaty

Beeks

Was concentrating on the foreground in the slo-mo bit of that 10 second footage. Just watched it again and noticed the perp with the gun flying backwards in the background!  :lol:
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Mudcrab

:D Great stuff, had cautiously high hopes for this and they're being exceeded already!

Now to try and work "Negotiation's over!" into all my meetings, regardless of whether it's appropriate or not, Peter Griffin style  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

strontium71

Is 'Negotiation's over' this film's 'Court's adjourned'  :lol:
...because I hate you.

Dash Decent

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 02:28:03 AM

Looking good guys, but is that Bilbo Baggins I see reflected in his visor?  Has Dredd been transferred to the Hobbit Squad?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

The Bissler

Very excited but trying to keep calm!  Don't want my expectations to rise too high off the back of 10 seconds of footage!  Roll on the full trailer tomorrow!  Actually forget that, to hell with the summer, roll on the 7th September!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 June, 2012, 01:28:40 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 02:28:03 AM

Looking good guys, but is that Bilbo Baggins I see reflected in his visor?  Has Dredd been transferred to the Hobbit Squad?

Weird just ran through a few colour enhancements and voila! The truth be told ! ;)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 20 June, 2012, 01:50:35 PM
Weird just ran through a few colour enhancements and voila! The truth be told ! ;)

[/quote]

Kowalsky I think you are on to something...check the jimp on the left of screen...Stallonealike.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

dracula1

Drokking ace...Stallone cops it at last!  :lol:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: strontium71 on 20 June, 2012, 01:24:07 PM
Is 'Negotiation's over' this film's 'Court's adjourned'  :lol:

More 'Prepare to be Judged'.