Main Menu

DREDD Trailer!!!

Started by Rex The Runt, 18 June, 2012, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuffsteruk

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 10:56:45 PM
Quote from: Michaelvk on 20 June, 2012, 10:52:21 PM
The last time I felt this way, strangely enough, was when the first teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode 1 was released..
Lord of the Rings maybe, maybe not.

Empire Strikes Back...seriously, that long.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

dweezil2

Quote from: dweezil2 on 20 June, 2012, 10:44:09 PM
Like many of you from the board, I've been following this production from its infancy and today with the release of the clip I've experienced something of a surreal feeling.

I can't believe we're, by the looks of it, getting a Dredd film we can be proud of.

I really never thought I'd see the day!

Is it all a dream?

Totally agree Joe! I actually had tears rolling down my face when the Phantom Menace trailer ran before The Siege or Prince Of Egypt back in '99 as it transported me back to seeing Star Wars back in '77. The nostalgia rush just swept me along!

Of course when I finally saw the film my tears were of a very different kind!

Somebody pinch me-I think I'm having a deliriously exciting dream! No on second thoughts don't pinch me I don't want to wake up!

Come on Thursday!

The last time I felt this way, strangely enough, was when the first teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode 1 was released..
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

dweezil2

Quote from: dweezil2 on 20 June, 2012, 10:44:09 PM
Like many of you from the board, I've been following this production from its infancy and today with the release of the clip I've experienced something of a surreal feeling.

I can't believe we're, by the looks of it, getting a Dredd film we can be proud of.

I really never thought I'd see the day!

Is it all a dream?

Somebody pinch me-I think I'm having a deliriously exciting dream! No on second thoughts don't pinch me I don't want to wake up!

Come on Thursday!

I'll try that again:

Totally agree Michaelvk! I actually had tears rolling down my face when the Phantom Menace trailer ran before The Siege or Prince Of Egypt back in '99 as it transported me back to seeing Star Wars back in '77. The nostalgia rush just swept me along!

Of course when I finally saw the film my tears were of a very different kind!
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 20 June, 2012, 10:05:19 PM
Quote from: strontium71 on 20 June, 2012, 09:08:21 PM
Apparently this is the music from the 10 second trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2XmLcnYSwQ

That music seems to work with the images, playing that gif looped on half screen.

And Playing Drokk also seems to work...

Just amusing myself as I do my work, Getting ready for the  real Trailer to appear.

The Sherman Kid

How many hours to go before you 'go in' ,so to speak Blackmocco?

blackmocco

Oh dude, I'm fucking dying here. Three hours from now, I'll be slurping down some popcorn and Sprite in me seat. That animated gif slayed me more than the teaser...

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

blackmocco

Have the Drokk soundtrack ready for the drive up there. Loving that one. Hope it's similar to what they used...

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Michaelvk

Dying to know what you think..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

blackmocco

Won't be let say on here, Michael. You know that story! Haha! I've been understandably asked not to post any reviews. Fuck knows how I'm supposed to post here and not mention it knowing you're all gumming at the bit but I understand why they're asking so I will respect the request.

Mind you, if there's an earthquake in Los Angeles tonight, that means I liked it...

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

The Bissler

Quote from: blackmocco on 20 June, 2012, 11:36:41 PM
Oh dude, I'm fucking dying here. Three hours from now, I'll be slurping down some popcorn and Sprite in me seat. That animated gif slayed me more than the teaser...

Oh for your problems Blackmocco!  I'm so jealous!  Too late to fly over to L.A. from Glasgow?  Yes.

Misanthrope

Quote from: blackmocco on 20 June, 2012, 11:44:00 PM
Won't be let say on here, Michael. You know that story! Haha! I've been understandably asked not to post any reviews. Fuck knows how I'm supposed to post here and not mention it knowing you're all gumming at the bit but I understand why they're asking so I will respect the request.

Mind you, if there's an earthquake in Los Angeles tonight, that means I liked it...

Tell us using Mega City vernacular. They will never know.  :D
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

The Sherman Kid

Well 35 years is a hell of a long time for us all to wait for a decent Dredd movie.Enjoy.

I too am very keen to hear your thoughts (will have to be general to keep everyone happy)

See you on the other side.

The Bissler

Quote from: blackmocco on 20 June, 2012, 11:44:00 PM

Aren't you allowed to even say if you liked it (without telling us any details)?  Or even if you agreed with John Wagner's views on the film?