Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Kingdom vs. Proteus Vex Round 3 Heat 20

Started by Colin YNWA, 24 May, 2022, 06:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Quote from: JTPegg on 26 May, 2022, 12:18:57 PM
Under the current state of democracy, I declare PROTEUS VEX the winner...*cough*

I concur the independent commission has counted and validated all "legal" votes 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Mike Carroll

Quote from: broodblik on 26 May, 2022, 12:33:22 PM
Under the current state of democracy, I declare PROTEUS VEX the winner...*cough*

Exactly. It's obvious to anyone who believes it that all right-thinking individuals would only vote for Proteus Vex, therefore anyone who didn't was misguided and their votes should be discarded.

Jake Lynch

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 26 May, 2022, 01:33:40 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 26 May, 2022, 12:33:22 PM

Exactly. It's obvious to anyone who believes it that all right-thinking individuals would only vote for Proteus Vex, therefore anyone who didn't was misguided and their votes should be discarded.

Please join me for drinks later...
@ArtDroid_Lynch

Colin YNWA

I think you are all missing the point of me running these tournaments. As any major 'sporting' body I'm wickly corrupt and if you want any adjustment to voting I need the appropriate ... budget shall we say... to carry out the administration involved.

Preferably from a luxary boat in some sunny, tropical cove or other.

PM me with brides appropriate offers for research budgets...

Link Prime

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA

VOTING (AND OPPORTUNITY TO ...AFFECT THE RESULT) CLOSED

Well you can't say I didn't give Mike Carroll and JTPegg every chance...

...Its testament to their thrill that Proteus Vex a relatively new thrill has even challenged the almost perfect 2000ad story. I was really said to see this draw, but its good to get used to these super hard decisions. Its also good to see so much love for the eventual 'loser' and both thrills getting the praise they deserve. There is little denying though that

Kingdom

Will be slicing it up in Round 4.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Jake Lynch

When will we learn, democracy is NOT for the people!?

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to KINGDOM - a worthy winner!
@ArtDroid_Lynch