Main Menu

Should We Call The Police?

Started by The Doctor Alt 8, 14 September, 2010, 03:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

This morning a female "tramp" dumped 8 carrier bags full of what I assume are her processions in the corner of the "garden" outside the block of flats in which we live.

She also attempted to "brake in" to the electricity sub station, presumably looking for shelter.

I have seen her hanging around the area for the past two weeks and I suspect that she may have mental heath problems. She wears a hat, covered in a thick netting scarf so her face is totally obscured.

It would be best I feel to call social services to deal with this situation, but it is unlikely that they will take any notice without police intervention. What do you folks think of this sad situation?

SmallBlueThing

If she's trying to break into an electricity substation, she's endangering her own life and the lives of any children who may gain access through any point of entrance she may make- so yes, call the police. Whether she has any form of mental illness is irrelevent.

SBT

Old Tankie

I think you should invite her in for a cup of tea, "full English", nice hot shower, and a bed for the night.  Go on, make yourself feel good!!  Your good deeds will be repaid in kind.

zombemybabynow

call the manufacturers of soylent green - they'll happily take her away
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Stuzzle

At times like this one should call upon the acronym WWJDD? ;)
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

The Doctor Alt 8

I doubt that her attempt (Pushing against the door) could ever be taken seriously... And my mother would never allow those kinds of houseguests...

Besides which if YOU were offered tea and a shower from a complete stranger you should refuse... That's how people end up dead and eaten. Have you leaned nothing from Geoffrey Damner?

Emperor

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 14 September, 2010, 02:17:49 PMHave you leaned nothing from Geoffrey Damner?

Yes - drilling holes in people's heads and injecting hydrochloric acid or boiling water is not an effective means of zombification. So I've crossed it off the list.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Emperor on 14 September, 2010, 02:27:39 PM

Yes - drilling holes in people's heads and injecting hydrochloric acid or boiling water is not an effective means of zombification. So I've crossed it off the list.
[/quote]

Emperor you should give serious consideration to making THAT your sig!   :lol:

vzzbux

Take her out some cheese and biscuits then politely tell her to move on as the plod have been informed of her actions.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Doctor Alt 8

don't worry the woman and her bags have gone...

Withnail's liver

Yeah, I had a word with mother and told her to stop.
I have a heart condition.  If you hit me it's murder!

Karrier_Bag

Put up a sign that says no popes...sorry I ment tramps
"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."
Douglas Adams

Proudhuff

Don't you know a member of the Wally Squad when you see one?
DDT did a job on me