Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

"Take out a Premium Subscription and for only £1.50 extra per issue, receive six exclusive hand-painted 2000 AD never-before-seen figurines: NEMESIS THE WARLOCK, JUDGE DEATH, HALO JONES, NIKOLAI DANTE, JUDGE DREDD, and ROGUE TROOPER!"

Guess he just wants to make an entrance

Bad Andy

leethomson

No final volumes yet, but I did get my replacements for Dante and Ichabod, at least!

IndigoPrime

Nope. Can't get into my account on the website either. (Password has expired, apparently. And the forgot password link doesn't appear to be working.)

moly

Just logged onto the hattchette site and still not showing 79 and 80

rogue69

The wikipedia page states that  vol 79 is due on the 16th Sept and Vol 80 is due on the 30th Sept
The Hatchette site says vol 79 is out now but sold out and Vol 80 is coming soon but still no mention of the extension on the site

Hackenbush

The Hatchette site has not had ANY issues of this collection showing in stock for quite a while - new issues are launched but seem to be immediately out of stock.

I do hope Forbidden planet carries the extension.

IndigoPrime

Just got a reply from Hachette. My copies are "due to be processed around this weekend", adding "providing there are no delays". Given the usual delivery time, that would represent a slip of 1–2 weeks, but I'm not that fussed at this point. Will be nice to get the original 80 down. I didn't ask about the extension.

abelardsnazz

It's official - covers of issue 81 Flesh and 82 Firekind now on the Hachette site:https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/2000-ad-ultimate-collection/

IndigoPrime

Tomwe

Quote from: abelardsnazz on 18 September, 2020, 06:14:18 PM
It's official - covers of issue 81 Flesh and 82 Firekind now on the Hachette site:https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/2000-ad-ultimate-collection/
So that's Classic Flesh then from the credits. And Firekind twinned with Leatherjack. Grand!

... no wait,  James McKay worked on it from 1724 onwards. And also: that spine is out of space, so other creators could be included but not listed.

Tomwe

IndigoPrime

Given that I've been banging on about Firekind/Leatherjack for bloody ages, I'm stoked at this. So happy Matt (I assume) went for it. Thrilled it's in the first batch. YASSSSSS!

leethomson

I knew 2020 wouldn't be all bad. Firekind/Leatherjack combo in just over a month's time!

Colin YNWA

I cherry pick (well just got the Dante collections) but tempted by both of those!