Main Menu

Thank You... Ron!

Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

Do you know how frustrating this is? Darren has emailed me his coloured version of his submission and I can't let you in on it  :'(
...because I hate you.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Large48

Can't wait to see all these and not sure (as I'm fairly near to him) if I'm dropping this off for everyone?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Large48 on 23 January, 2012, 08:32:22 PM
Can't wait to see all these and not sure (as I'm fairly near to him) if I'm dropping this off for everyone?

That'd be great, Large, thanks. I have your email and I'll contact you when everything's sewn up. Shouldn't be long, now, and thanks again for the kind offer :)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

flintlockjaw

How are you doing on contributions Mr. Shark?

Leigh S

My contribution is looking like its only a day or two away - had a big push on it tonight, so count mine in!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: flintlockjaw on 23 January, 2012, 10:31:39 PM
How are you doing on contributions Mr. Shark?

17 in so far.

Quote from: Leigh S on 23 January, 2012, 11:28:59 PM
My contribution is looking like its only a day or two away - had a big push on it tonight, so count mine in!

Excellent, thanks, Leigh!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

Monsieur Shark working on another contribution for you. When do you want it in by?

The Legendary Shark

I'm hoping to gather a few extra contributions from SFX Weekender, so let's say February 8th.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

Thanks, that means l can spend extra time on it.  Incoming art to our top man the Shark for the 6th of Feb. then.

flintlockjaw

Cool Sharkie, the contributions seem to be picking up steam.

DoomBot

JayzusB.Christ

Right, I've been horrendously busy of late and haven't contributed to the board much, but feck it, it's Ron Smith - I'll get on it ASAP.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, JayzusB, we're currently up to 19 contributions.

Still need more! More, I tells ya, more! Last chance to thank a Legend!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]