Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

The Monarch

I am just saying chris weston collection make it so. give me my canon fodder

davidbishop

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 February, 2024, 10:01:21 AM"The Sonny Steelgrave Collection"

My hopes for a Dark Bish-Op Collation of Calamities has been dashed by Dead Men Walking being in the new Harry 20 volume. That just leaves Soul Sisters, The Straitjacket Fits and A Life Less Ordinary - not enough for a full volume! Sigh...

IndigoPrime

I mean, what if there was a 50-page interview as well?

Funt Solo

Quote from: davidbishop on 21 February, 2024, 01:25:24 PMMy hopes for a Dark Bish-Op Collation of Calamities has been dashed by Dead Men Walking being in the new Harry 20 volume. That just leaves Soul Sisters, The Straitjacket Fits and A Life Less Ordinary - not enough for a full volume! Sigh...

Spare a thought for the poor man's feeli ... oh, it's you!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

castle4

Issue 172 is Lawless: Breaking Badrock.

Source is Hatchette website, dispatch note on my account.

sintec

Quote from: castle4 on 11 March, 2024, 04:12:09 PMIssue 172 is Lawless: Breaking Badrock.

Sounds like that'll be picking up where the Mega Collection left off then. Excellent.

castle4

For those interested in such things, issue 172 is Spine 170.

IndigoPrime

So where does this new book take the story through to?

(I still think I'll pass, though. I have the paperbacks now, and I'm not sure I want to sell those so my Lawless will be split between the Dredd collection, the 2000 AD UC and then subsequent paperbacks. Mulling over what to do with Proteus Vex, for which I also have the first trade. And some other series. Easier with stuff that's finite or that has a good break point, such as Scarlet Traces. Less so with everything else, given that I'm clearly a bit particular with collections...)

Tomwe

Message sent to Hachette - got my delivery and 166 is missing (I'm behind). Hoping this was a packing error rather than an out of stock problem. I should have paid and caught up when I slipped behind.

IndigoPrime

I'd hope an error. Assuming you mean Dare, that's still listed as in stock.

castle4

So where does this new book take the story through to?

Megazine 389-394 Breaking Badrock, 400-409 Ashes to Ashes and 415-423 Boomtown.

IndigoPrime

So, almost all of the Boom Town trade, but omitting Badrock Melody.

levers

I'm I right in remembering the first Lawless Dredd Collection finished half way through the equivalent TPB?

IndigoPrime

Yes. The Dredd collection included Welcome to Badrock, Between Badrock and a Hard Place and Of Munce and Men from Welcome to Bedrock, and Long-Range War from Long-Range War.

This one is the rest of trade 2, all of trade 3 (Ashes to Ashes) and Boom Town from trade 4, but not Badrock Melody. (Trade 5, Ballots Over Badrock, is due out right at the end of July. I imagine it's unlikely there would be enough material for another Lawless in the UC before it ends – unless it does a Marvel and just continues.)