Main Menu

The Unofficial 2000AD Sketch Competition #3: VOTING THREAD!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 18 April, 2021, 09:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

1st) Pictsy # 2
2nd) Dark Jimbo
3rd) Bolt-01

Some real talent here - more than 3 votes could handle.

Woolly

1st - Dark Jimbo
2nd - pictsy #4
3rd - tomwe #2

HM: Jayzus B. Christ #1

Dark Jimbo

Well this turned out to be everything (and more!) that I hoped for when I came up with the theme. You've done me proud, chaps and chapesses!

Tomwe 1 - Genuinely the best Feral I think I've ever seen. Would love to read some adventures with this guy.
Pictsy 3 - It's Comrade Ed, fer crying out loud! Has to win points for probably the most obscure sidekick featured; also for Pictsy being mad enough to attempt to draw a horse in 45 mins!
Jaysuz 2 - Love Shrike! Love some heavy rendering, too!
@jamesfeistdraws

Dark Jimbo

And it bears saying that it was really, truly tough to narrow this down to just three pieces.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Well its taken me a while to pluck up the courage to make the call here and it goes without saying that the quality is just astonishing this time around. I mean its always good but WOW folks have exceeded themselves.

However vote we must so:

1st - Tomwe 02 - seriously Tomwe could have sweep the board but I limited myself to one and I just love the expressions on this one so plumped for this.

2nd - Bolt-01 - I mean we knew what was coming - we didn't know it would he that good!

3rd - Woolly #1 - Woolly is such a talent and this one made me laugh too

HM - well I could go everyone but I'll go Pictsy cos I can't quite believe I couldn't find a slot for one of your wonderful selection

and Pete Wells - cos everything is better with added Pete Wells.

Just fantastic stuff around.

Tomwe

Thank you Colin & DJ you've made my morning with those comments!

Jim_Campbell

Thanks for all the votes so far, folks. Just giving this thread a quick bump to remind everyone who hasn't voted yet that you only have until end-of-day Sunday April 25th to achieve the near-impossible task of selecting three favourites from this brilliant display of talent!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

• Dark Jimbo's - the much-lamented Grobbendonk (curse you, Magna)
  • tomwe's #2 - The Gronk (holding on to Johnny)
  • tomwe's #4 - Pettifer

Jim_Campbell

Right! That's voting closed for this amazing comp. Thanks again to everyone who found time to create their brilliant entries, and to all of you who voted. The results will be along in due course...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.