Main Menu

Minority Filth Trek Predator

Started by Ol^ Marbles, 05 July, 2002, 09:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol^ Marbles

Since I'm being off-topic (again) I thought I'd be OT on 4 things at once (plus its a reeeaaal slow Friday afternoon).

(a) Just got 'The Filth' #2 - only read 1st 5 pages so far but is really good - v. funny.
(b) Anyone actually seen 'Minority Report' yet ? I'm off 2 c it Sat night I think unless I hear its total jank.
(c) Anyone know when the new Star Trek series starts on C4 cos the teasers they keep showing are winding me up.
(d) Anyone else noticed Adele from Big Brother looks like the Predator ??

Trout

Reply to (c):

Don't know when it starts, but I've seen most of it on Sky and - yes - you should salivate in anticipation!

It's really quite good, most of the time.

Ensign Trout

Mudcrab

(d) What a slur! At least the Predator didn't come over all friendly with Arnie and them slag him off to all the rest of them before stabbing him in the back. He was a nasty man-hating slag too, but at least he was honest about it :o)

(b) Looks good from the trailers (apart from shortarse cruise being in it, that's got to be a bad point)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Art

(a) Its awesome. Favourite bit for me: The idiots being led off to safety by playing early 90's techno at them.
(b) Reviews have beengood for it so far. Really good. Check out the link in the Minority Report thread.
(c) Thought the pilot was a bit shit, I've seen 1 episode since and it was so-so, but like all trek-variant it has its fans... The theme music is fuck awful though.
(d) Believe it or not, before my current cool suedeheasd cut I used to have very spikey predator like braded hair... Ah, university, those happy days when one could feel free to look a twat.

Ol^ Marbles

Sample quote from 'the Filth' :-

"When do I wake up and smear my padded cell with my own faeces??"

Trout

"When do I wake up and smear my padded cell with my own faeces??"

That's what Smiley says since I had him banged up for treason.

ALL HAIL KING TROUT THE FIRST!

Devons Daddy

Star trek ENTERPRISE.
lots of stuff for real trekkies. spocks great grandma on teh origanl enterprise. teh new doctors called FORREST, nice homage touch, plenty of in jokes and references to lots of bits.
when you are getting it in the UK i have no idea, but watch it for say five episodes to get into it. its good, if you like trek but the opening credits are good but the soundtrack SUCKS.

minorty report,
i enjoyed it as i have said in an earlier thread.
watch for the enjoyment and smiel at things you saw in 2000ad years ago, talking bill boards etc, wheter they where rip offs form other sources or not, they made me smile.
it was worth my handful of galatic groats. if your up for a decent sci fi romp go for it. looking for deep and meaningful true to the novel experince etc, go to the library and get a book.

we dont watch BIG BROTHER out here in singapore,  we live in it!!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!