Main Menu

is there going to be more 13?

Started by death monkey 23, 05 July, 2002, 09:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death monkey 23

Quite liked this story, although the warrior woman was a bit blatant with her secret intentions if you ask me.  

My problem with this story was that there wasn't that much real POINT to it.  For instance, the blokes who built the earth aren't good guy underdogs OR evil human manipulating bastards.  

and where's their social structure?  Who is this Dr Durant and if he keeps fucking up then why don't any of the others help him out?

We need more, I think.

Assuming the universe doesn't blow up in the next issue.

Oddboy

Seeing as the Mr Mike Carey is off to America, it looks like next week will be the last 13 we'll see.  Except for the fact that 13 will be on the cover of every prog from the week after until July 2004.
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

Cor Blimey death monkey you are turning into a right little mean critic you are.  Nice one my son.  And that's no pork pie.

As someone recently said, if the best he can offer us in the way of amazing thrills is a big elevator and expects us to be excited by this big elevator, in fact expects us to believe that humanity can't cope with an elevator on that scale, then there is something seriously amiss.

I've been fairly indifferent to the whole strip till this week, but it's become apparent that the whole thing is just taking the piss.

I have only one thing more to say about 13.

F-f-f-f-fu-fu-fu-fu

Future shock

eggonlegs

god pvs lighten up twas a good romp, do you only get excited by tentacles and dark conspiracy blah blah blah blah

DavidXBrunt

Yeah. You mock the big lift, but imagine having a go in the big lift. How quick would it go? That would be pretty cool. I want to go in a lift that big.

paulvonscott

Lighten up?  Tentacles?  Dark Conspiracy?

Not only will I not lighten up, I've also come back to tell you about a dark conspiracy of tentacles that's occuring in Wolverhampton.

13 had tentacles and dark conspiracy and failed to lighten me up with good rompage.

Say some more 'blah blah blah blah', to entertain me and I'll make a donation to the institution that looks after you.