Main Menu

Bow down before me.

Started by Trout, 05 July, 2002, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

"Caviar????
YOUR BABY EATING EVILNESS WILL NOT TRIUMPH!"

Oh, right enough. Hadn't thought of that.

Well then, since I'm being called an evil overlord, then an evil overlord I shall be.

Bring on the caviar!

BTW, welcome Darth Marbles. Excellent name.

- "Inform the troops Lord Marbles has arrived..." -

ALL HAIL ME!

Smiley

Marbles! You utter creep! You'll be first up against the wall when the rebels storm Trout Towers. Oh, by crikey yes! And don't gimme any of that 'Only Following Orders' rubbish!

As for you, guppy boy, what on earth do you want to eat caviar for? It's fish eggs you despicable tyrant!

As a valiant, square-jawed and rakishly handsome rebel leader I say yah-boo to the pair of you. There won't be any posters of you on students bedroom walls, so there!

Nyah-nyah!

Is my beret straight?

Trout

Clearly, Smiley has somehow escaped my diabolical clutches.

However, this means it's time to take sides in the battle for overlordship of this message board.

Who will join with King Troutman and enjoy the sleazy rewards of despotism?

Who will eat grass and live in the fields with the unwashed Smiley and join his doomed quest for revolution?

The choice is yours, message boarders.

ALL HAIL KING TROUTMAN!

Smiley

Who are you calling unwashed? You swim in your own pee.

OUT WITH TROUT! OUT WITH TROUT! OUT WITH TROUT!

Hear that? Voice of the people. Ignore it at your peril.

Trout

Kiss my gold-plated fins, Smiley plebian.

Who wants to join my army of evil?

ALL HAIL ME!

Smiley

Fish don't have much of an attention span. Just humour him. He'll forget all about it tomorrow.

Something Fishy

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wash your mouth out with soap young man!!   It is always a good sign when it starts raining fish!!

Get down on your knees before King Trout!!

By the order of myself, Prince Regent Fishy

SovietSam

JimBob

All hail God Emperor Trout!
 As Chief Henchman has already been taken, can I be secondary henchman and as is traditional, be terminated by Darth Marbles for my bumbling ineptitude?

Grand Moff JimBob.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

I'm with Smileys forces! I'm not being dictated by fasisct trout for the rest of my days! I challenge you King/Emporer Troutman. A wars brewing and when we feast on the day of your defeat it'll be fish and chips for dinner.

Start swimming... ^_~

Finnigan Sinister

JimBob

Darth Marbles. Permission to deal with sinister sah! Those who do not apreciate the trouty overlord shall be destroyed!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough ha ha ha ahem.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Bring it on Empire boy! ^_^

Finnigan Sinister

Something Fishy

King Trout rules, your little Rebellion will be crushed.

Bow down before us and prepare for the 1000 year rule of the Troutmaster.

eggonlegs

Devons Daddy

KING TROUT
pretender to the throne.
you are a memeber of the 534 club this dispqulaifies you from such high posts.
you have no lineage no prog 1 purchase moment to hold in glory.
you are not worthy .
i would not be surprised to find further investigation would find all your supporters to be 534 club members. the league of disqualified does not recognise your claims.

and as for work , we should all do a little to justify our free internet access that our employers supply.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!