Main Menu

Bow down before me.

Started by Trout, 05 July, 2002, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

I don't want to come across as arrogant, but I've decided to declare myself King of this message board.

Henceforth, you must all address me as Your Majesty and refer to me as His Splendidness King Troutman.

(Sometimes I wonder if I should just shut down the internet and do some bloody work.)

ALL HAIL KING TROUTMAN!

Oddboy

Screw you Fishface!
Your evil tyanny will be cast into the flames of the sizzling pan on the hob.  I see you for the evil wicked little fish that you are!
A fish doesn't get to be Judge Cal's deputy without being quite mad indeed.

(Sometimes I wonder if I should just shut down the internet and do some bloody work too.)

OUT DAMNED FISH!

Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

I'm hoping this will inspire others to claim their own titles.

King wasn't taken yet, so I've grabbed it.

But currently up for grabs are: Emperor, Prince Regent, Grand High Poobah and Most Excellent and Kinky Lord of the Bath and Garter.

Or you could all just ignore me completely.

Am I turning into Scojo? Hope not.

- His Majesticness.

Smiley

Bring on Le Guillotine. Apparently the head is the best bit.

Smiley

Always a bad sign when it starts reigning fish.

Trout

One more thought: PVS will be keen to hear the answer to one crucial question as soon as he sees my new username.

Paul, I'm afraid I can't reveal whether King Troutman is in any way related to King Cobra or his secret identity, mild mannered reporter Bill King...

You must wait and see...

- His Brilliance.

PS Oddboy, go and clean out the Royal chamber pot, you disrespectful pleb!

Mudcrab

Do some bloody work? Give yourself a shake man! It's a bit late in the week to be saying that!

Nah, start on Monday. Unless you're on holiday like me. Is it a holiday in England?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Ol^ Marbles

All Hail King Troutman !!

Consider this my application to be your Head of Security, Torture and Assorted Vileness etc. I will insist on wearing a Black Leather uniform (including cape) etc and will require a minimum allowance of Stormtroopers.

I trust Your Highness has read the 'Evil Overlord To Do List' per the attached link ???

Link: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html" target="_blank">Evil Overlord To Do List

Trout

"Is it a holiday in England?"

I've no idea, for my declaration of sovereignty has been made from Scotland.

It seems only fitting that the one true king should be a Scotsman.

ALL HAIL HIS FISHINESS!

Smiley, you are hereby convicted of treason for speaking rebellion against your king and sentenced to a life sentence to be spent eating stale milk and cheese in a dungeon, with no comics to read apart from Chronos Carnival, Zippy Couriers and Kola Kommandoes!

So there!

- GOD SAVE THE KING!

(what's megalomania?)

Trout

Marbles, you're hired! Well done, that man.

If you want to stay a Colonel, then fair enough, or you can be a general if you want. Have a medal.

You can pick your own uniform. That's fine.

Your first job is to arrest Smiley and lock him up for life.

I will fully familiarise myself with that list, which seems quite practical.

However, I was thinking more of the Future Shock with the galactic overlord training course, except, of course, for the inevitable defeat bit.

Okay, staffing-wise, that's Marbles on my side at a grossly inflated salary.

Anyone else? I offer dental, health and all the virgins you can eat.

Enemies list so far: Oddboy and Smiley.

ALL HAIL THE FISHY KING!

Trout

Actually, I've decided to be Emperor too, in case anyone decides they're going to be my superior.

Any other takers for jobs/ titles under my hideous oppressive regime?

- His Majesty King Troutman I

Limpet Trout

Shuddup yer face.  Now, what do you want for tea, dear?

Ol^ Marbles

Bah how do you reset your name on this dang message board ??
From now on I am Darth Marbles, the most feared & vile henchman of the God-Emperor Troutman.
And I have a cool uniform.

Trout

Holy Royal shit!

I've just confirmed that really is my wife. Uh oh.

Er, dear, you should really have logged on as Queen Troutman. If you (or Marbles) want to change your names, go to sign in on the bottom left of the screen.

And, for tea, I'd like something suitably Royal, like burger and chips. With caviar on it.

Now, darling, you're not going to embarrass me in front of my friends are you? I am the King around here, after all.

ALL HAIL HIS ROYAL TROUTNESS!

Oddboy

Caviar????
YOUR BABY EATING EVILNESS WILL NOT TRIUMPH!
Better set your phaser to stun.