Main Menu

MY RESPONSE TO ALL MOANERS ON THIS BOARD

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 13 November, 2009, 05:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

Knackered knees but drained knackers?  What's your problem?

WHAT are you complaining about.  Be happy.  You met girls AND didn't get shot at.  Have a mini victoria sponge in celebration.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mike Gloady

Good atitude CF, and of course it helps keep you cool, but BUT BUT none of that hels answer my idle quesions. Help me out, eh? 

locustsofdeath!

The rain makes me feel clean, like cold air does.

Cold air feels clean, so does rain. I don't know. I like both.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 13 November, 2009, 08:59:18 PM
These hissy fits do him no favours, though.

Its just his way i think and allowances have to be made sometimes.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Kerrin

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 13 November, 2009, 09:26:32 PM
Knackered knees but drained knackers?  What's your problem?

Oh, there's no problem, I just can't do much in the way of distance running.

It's still pissing down here but it's all right I've got 'Quantum of Solace' with the dee-lovely Olga Kurylenko in it to watch. It's pretty good so far. Just cracking open another bottle of Becks.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Kerrin on 13 November, 2009, 09:59:58 PM
It's still pissing down here but it's all right I've got 'Quantum of Solace' with the dee-lovely Olga Kurylenko in it to watch. It's pretty good so far. Just cracking open another bottle of Becks.

Big fan of 'Quantum of Solace' I know it got a bit of flack but I think its a brillant proto-Bond film.

Mike Gloady

I think we've all become distracted from the weather....  I'm not sure I like this....

Peter Wolf

I think i prefer heat to the cold if i had the choice plus i prefer heat because it means wearing far less clothes as i hate having to wrap up.I lived in the tropics for quite a while on and off and never had a problem with heat or humidity.I dont mind the temperatures at the moment either so i can do either hot or cold.I remember the freezing cold in Canada and cold like that is exilerating.I love that kind of winter weather with snow but i dont like the murky and damp weather that you get in the UK.My mum and dad live in Cheshire and they hate the climate and wet weather that is prevelant there as it just rains the whole time so you just get into staying in a lot which they dont like which is why they go away all the time to somewhere warmer.

Its perfect staying in weather at the moment but i am going to try and go out for a run across the Downs and enjoy my unemployment.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 13 November, 2009, 08:40:30 PM
Thread please...

So ... on top of calling me a moaner, and stating that you were pleased to have pissed me off, you want to call me a liar as well? Oh, no, it's clearly me that's out of line!

Here you are, now stop shitting up the review threads, you snivelling cockweasel.

Grrr.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

locustsofdeath!

How's the weather where you're at, Mr. Campbell?  :D

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Christov

Holy buttocks, I read the first page of this thread and decided I could go no further.

Blimey.

Roger Godpleton

Do you see what happens when I don't turn my computer on all Thursday? Do you see?
DO YOU SEE?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

We're all very remorseful. Please don't leave us to our own devices again. We can't be trusted.

Mike Gloady

Sorry Roger.

Now, will SOMEONE please answer my highly scientific rain-related enquiry.  I need to know this before I can have my morning run....