Main Menu

This user is currently ignored

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 19 November, 2009, 01:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Just wondering, if I see that beside another user's name, is that a decision of the moderators, or is it something I did by accident? Hde's posts display that message, but if it's something I pressed, it was accidental
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mike Gloady

It means you've added them to your ignore list.  Probably by clicking the ignore button (to the right of the PM one beside this very post should you feel so inclined).

Go to your profile and you can find the list and add or remove names as you see fit. 

I'm ignored by one user and I'm really happy about it, it means I'm not unnecessarily annoying anyone and saving stupid arguments.  Use it wisely and don't feel bad about it.  The ignore button makes life easier. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

pauljholden

I've ignored everyone except for myself. It really is most blissful...

-pj

Trout

Jayzuz, it means they're on your ignore list. What a shame nobody else saw fit to reply to your question.

- Trout

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 19 November, 2009, 01:28:26 PM

I'm ignored by one user and I'm really happy about it, it means I'm not unnecessarily annoying anyone and saving stupid arguments.  Use it wisely and don't feel bad about it.  The ignore button makes life easier. 

I, on the other hand, am systematically insulting every poster on the board and when I find the one who's got me on ignore (because they don't report me), there'll be a reckoning. Oh, yes.

Which reminds me: have I told you that you're a cockmunching shitmonkey recently, Mike?

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

At one point earlier in the year I was up to 9 people in my list. Then I got a job.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Mike Gloady

Mike Gloady

How many do other users have on their list? 

I have none at the moment, but am ignored by one user.  I did have, at one highly strung and time-rich point, up to eight on mine.  All reinstated.

Mike Gloady

Which is why I can read all your posts.

locustsofdeath!

I have no one on my ignore list, and no one has me on theirs at this point, though I oftentimes feel ignored anyway.  :(.

Paul faplad Finch

I don't check my profile all that often but know that at one point I was ignored by one person who has since reinstated me. There may have been other times I'm not sure.

I personally have never used the ignore function on anyone although I have recently been tempted with one person. This brings the number of times I've thought of using it up to one which I actually find something of a shame.

And who would be mad enough to put Roger on their ignore list? Madness.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

locustsofdeath!

Better yet, who would ignore T/S? His posts are either sheer genious that us peons can't hope to understand, or pure madness that only he can understand!

mygrimmbrother

Rio De Fideldo

I've only ignored one person and having just looked at their stats they only posted 14 times and they haven't been on since September. They really made a wonderful first impression on me!

stacey

I am neither ignored nor ignoring.  Admit it you all love my sporadic and fabulous appearences. Or don't notice enough to ignore me, one of the two I choose number on in my head!  ;D